•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 20 Nov 2021

Hisham Masaad

Dear @Frederic @Naim Aoun @eldose baby @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Damien Ranjit @Rsjiv Samuel @Waqas Parvez @Christopher Assal @Rawad @Marwan Haddad @Nihal17 below convoy list for tomorrow's driver. We will be using channel 1(446006) . See you tomorrow

A333771E-9392-4035-8AF1-548504AE6CEB.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Christopher Assal said:

Very much looking forward to this one @Hisham Masaad! See you tomorrow afternoon , can’t wait. Has been a while since I drove in Bidayer 😍 

Have a great evening all !

Bidayer and bid red across the street are my favorites @Christopher Assal, me too it has been long since I visited it. Look forward to see you tomorrow with @Naim Aoun @Rawad and other friends

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Hisham Masaadthank you so much for the drive today and great lead. You drive really well and it’s a pleasure to see and you are also so calm and collective throughout on all your drives.

Everyone else in support thank you also great job all round and nice drive, pleasure to meet some of you for the first time and together. 

Badayer was tricky as ever and even more so with so many tracks but everyone did great and a lovely way to spend Saturday afternoon.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use