•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

M.Seidam

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  26 Nov 2021, Friday

Meeting time: 06:30  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/wbKNQyW5qkHJ2hTE8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies and above drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

Dear @KAMALIO 

I see you have RSVP in two drives . This one and the other is on 27th with @Hisham Masaad Afternoon drive . 

please note as per the single drive policy by @Carnity for weekends. we are advised to choose one single drive to give a fair chance to every one to participate. Sure you can choose the second drive by requesting the trip lead on the drive post to be considered on the wait list as a second drive . e.g . Kamalio - sec drive waitlist 

This info is on the Carnity notification as well👇

*SINGLE DRIVE REQUEST*

To prevent all drives from getting full on Sunday by multiple RSVP, we would like to request everyone to please RSVP ONE DRIVE (for the weekend: Friday and Saturday) initially and then RSVP your second or third drive from Wednesday onward, please. 

*Sun - Tuesday* - Limiting one drive per member 
(For the weekend drives: Friday and Saturday).

*Wednesday onward* - RSVP on multiple drives are open.

*P.S.* You can waitlist your name anytime for multiple drives too, like below.
*Example:* Gaurav - Second drive waitlist.

As per the above all what you need is to remove your RSVP from either this or the other and keeping your self in a wait list wish .

thank you for understanding 🙏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear @Imteeaz Goolamhossen and @KAMALIO I see you are still signed to multiple drives for the weekend . I kindly ask you please to choose one .and keep the other as a wait list 

SINGLE DRIVE REQUEST*

To prevent all drives from getting full on Sunday by multiple RSVP, we would like to request everyone to please RSVP ONE DRIVE (for the weekend: Friday and Saturday) initially and then RSVP your second or third drive from Wednesday onward, please. 

*Sun - Tuesday* - Limiting one drive per member 
(For the weekend drives: Friday and Saturday).

*Wednesday onward* - RSVP on multiple drives are open.

*P.S.* You can waitlist your name anytime for multiple drives too, like below.
*Example:* Gaurav - Second drive waitlist.

thank you  🙏 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Imteeaz Goolamhossen said:

Hi @M.Seidam noted mate.
I am now on the wait list for the 2nd drive.

thanks

Appreciate my dear thanks 🙏 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Imteeaz Goolamhossen said:

Hi @M.Seidam noted mate.
I am now on the wait list for the 2nd drive.

thanks

Please notify on the thread clearly that you wish to be on the wait list and not only withdraw from RSVP as withdrawal is not necessary an assumption by the lead that you wish to be on wait list unless you clearly mention it . Eg for a given drive : please wait list me 2nd drive 

this is just to clear any confusion that may occur and we are all good at end of the day wishing all a happy dune surfing 😄

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, KAMALIO said:

Just to be clear I am WL as 2nd drive for the same time in the Tawi Nazwa drive as well so in case I do not get into that drive I am WL myself here as well as WL 2nd drive. 

Thank you and excuse the confusion!

Dear Kamalio

i see that you are not anymore at the RSVP list at @Hisham Masaad drive saturday tawi any more and he put you on wait list as second drive .

regarding this drive and because already there is no wait list on Q here. there is no need to do anything as this is your first drive . otherwise if there were a wait list they would have the priority . 

for now enjoy and see you friday inshallah .

cheers 

Edited by M.Seidam

Important Information

Terms of use