•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

M.Seidam

Just to be clear so I am on this Friday drive confirmed right?

My first priority drive is the Afternoon Saturday drive and Friday morning is my second waitlist.  Now I see that I am confirmed for both.

I just want to make sure that my Saturday afternoon drive should not be cancelled with @Hisham Masaad

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Stav said:

Pls add me WL 1st drive

Done you are first on wait list with high priority as it’s your first drive 

Wait list 

1. @KAMALIO 2nd drive 

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, KAMALIO said:

Just to be clear so I am on this Friday drive confirmed right?

My first priority drive is the Afternoon Saturday drive and Friday morning is my second waitlist.  Now I see that I am confirmed for both.

I just want to make sure that my Saturday afternoon drive should not be cancelled with @Hisham Masaad

In this case where you are confirmed Saturday first drive then I am afraid I will remove your RSVP and put you on wait list sec drive here. If there will be opening I will add you back i

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Friends 

@Michel Van Woudenberg, @Imteeaz Goolamhossen, @Manoj Soman, @Felix Obst, @Adam James, @Marwan Haddad, @Stav

@Gok Krish, @Rajeevan Vickneswaranand @marks

Al Lisaili means Fresh water and this how it was named after the Tawi or well which was digged by the local people in this area. Far south from the inhabitant area and south east lies the fascinating desert of Lisaili where we are intending to conquer its dunes (madium/long range ) staring from north to south direction winding east and west between flat ( sabkha ) and technical patches with the best choice doable for the purpose of the drive level. we will try to reach as south as possible and depending on time and response either we continue to join the secret baja route tward the lovely Love lakes across the pylon track west ( the longest ) or heading east straight away to end in Murqab passing by nice farms to our left side

IMG_9071.jpg.5ba18694e7c26788e6ffa910f7933834.jpg

Please be on time ( 06:30 ) at the meeting point which is at the beginning of this drive post  , bit earlier the better . 

Communication and off road flags are absolute safety prime so make sure that your radios are fully charged and programmed . Shovel , deflator and compressor as well please.

during the drive and in any given moment communicate please clearly for whatever problem you may encounter ( refusal, stuck , front / back vehicle distance status .. etc ) 

recoveries what so ever will be dealt strictly by myself , @marks, @Gok Krishand @Rajeevan Vickneswaran

For any query  should you feel to clarify please feel free to mention it ahead and/or at the meeting point .

for this drive we will be communicating at radio channel 4  ( 446081 )

the final convoy list will be posted by Thursday Nov 25th  around noon , stay tuned 🙂

Cheers 

• Like (+1) 4

Dear @KAMALIO please confirm, I am going to add you to the list as one opening is there

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KAMALIO said:

Yes I am ok for tmrw morning!

I have added you to the drive 

14 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends 

@Michel Van Woudenberg, @Imteeaz Goolamhossen, @Manoj Soman, @Felix Obst, @Adam James, @Marwan Haddad, @Stav

@Gok Krish, @Rajeevan Vickneswaranand @marks

Al Lisaili means Fresh water and this how it was named after the Tawi or well which was digged by the local people in this area. Far south from the inhabitant area and south east lies the fascinating desert of Lisaili where we are intending to conquer its dunes (madium/long range ) staring from north to south direction winding east and west between flat ( sabkha ) and technical patches with the best choice doable for the purpose of the drive level. we will try to reach as south as possible and depending on time and response either we continue to join the secret baja route tward the lovely Love lakes across the pylon track west ( the longest ) or heading east straight away to end in Murqab passing by nice farms to our left side

IMG_9071.jpg.5ba18694e7c26788e6ffa910f7933834.jpg

Please be on time ( 06:30 ) at the meeting point which is at the beginning of this drive post  , bit earlier the better . 

Communication and off road flags are absolute safety prime so make sure that your radios are fully charged and programmed . Shovel , deflator and compressor as well please.

during the drive and in any given moment communicate please clearly for whatever problem you may encounter ( refusal, stuck , front / back vehicle distance status .. etc ) 

recoveries what so ever will be dealt strictly by myself , @marks, @Gok Krishand @Rajeevan Vickneswaran

For any query  should you feel to clarify please feel free to mention it ahead and/or at the meeting point .

for this drive we will be communicating at radio channel 4  ( 446081 )

the final convoy list will be posted by Thursday Nov 25th  around noon , stay tuned 🙂

Cheers 

Good evening friends 

here is the final convoy list 

RSVP is closed now 

image.jpeg.d98d1dc4c03839c607ae49dbc15fc8bf.jpeg

see you all tomorrow by 06:30 inshallah 

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use