•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Fayah to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 26 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and Above

When: Friday Nov 26th 2021

Meeting time: 6.30 AM

Meeting Point: E75 Al Fayah Road - https://goo.gl/maps/pH1UmMLcUUawgqQAA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10.30 AM

End Point: On Tarmac

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Wednesday 9 am
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Fayah to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 26 Nov 2021

@Zed last I saw you driving your LC .

For this drive you will be coming in a LC/Y62/bull-dozer /chopper ? :D, helps me to position you accordingly

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Zed last I saw you driving your LC .

For this drive you will be coming in a LC/Y62/bull-dozer /chopper ? :D

I'm updating my profile now so it's clear (for a while) that I'm back to using LC100 V8 4.7L as my Primary Car 😁 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zed said:

I'm updating my profile now so it's clear (for a while) that I'm back to using LC100 V8 4.7L as my Primary Car 😁 

with so many bulldozers roaming around in sweihan, i was wondering if you bought one 🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

with so many bulldozers roaming around in sweihan, i was wondering if you bought one 🤣

I've bookmarked the below... product is available to plough sand away from your driveway, but I guess it will work in the desert too to push slow cars forward, it gives me pleasure as Sweeper to really *sweep* people #whoops I meant cars 😁

1949665356_Schneepflug-Anbausatz-Schiebeschild-Rumschild-2.jpg.06a84d44eb41c0311a65ccb169c77f30.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4

Little confused seeing @Gaurav's grinning face in the waitlist tab. Sure he is waitlisted to join @Chaitanya D's drive? 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Little confused seeing @Gaurav's grinning face in the waitlist tab. Sure he is waitlisted to join @Chaitanya D's drive? 

Testing new waitlist management system, still not working fully.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Testing new waitlist management system, still not working fully.

Its a good beginning. I hope the IT manager will sort out the hiccups soon. 1 suggestion. It doesn't specify whether its your 1st drive or 2nd. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear friends 

@Zed, @Aisha S, @Tareck, @munkybizness, @Rizwanm2, @Josh T., @Hasan Wahlan, @Anoop Nair and @Asif Hussain

Please note convoy numbering for tomorrow

With @Asif Hussain and @Rizwanm2 supporting , and an excellent line up of experienced drivers with great cars we will have good fun

Please come with a fuel tank as full as possible

We will use channel 2 for Radio coms

image.png.8c90ae949b084f145e91f01700700a0b.png

See you tomorrow

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use