•  

Air compressor help

Super Safari Girl

8 minutes ago, Super Safari Girl said:

I’m noticing a lot of moisture coming from my air compressor (Mean Mother). I’m wondering if that’s normal or is there maintenance of some sort that I’m not aware of? Thanks :)

As long as it is inflating properly in time , as before it should be fine.

Make sure you rest it after inflating 4 tires at a time , I would prefer to do two at a time and give a break.

Meanmother recommends to use the remote as much as possible to switch on and off ( as advised by the service person) to avoid damages to the switch  on the compressor which is a bit flimsy. Keep the original bill/ receipt handy just in case you need to claim your warranty.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Super Safari Girl said:

I’m noticing a lot of moisture coming from my air compressor (Mean Mother). I’m wondering if that’s normal or is there maintenance of some sort that I’m not aware of? Thanks :)

Absolutely normal, when the compressor is running, the vapor will be a by-product. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Super Safari Girl said:

It’s actually a good sign… your compressor is working fine…the moisture in the air which gets compressed in your compressed condenses to form water… this is then pushed out through the hose that you feel… industrial grade air compressor systems have air driers which removes this moisture to ensure dry air is delivered. 
You can check this out 

https://www.thecompressedairblog.com/why-is-compressed-air-wet

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use