•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Wathba Fossil Dunes / Salt Lake to Razeen Wonder Crests - Abu Dhabi - 27 Nov 2021

15 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Thomas Varghese, every drive is a standalone event and is newly posted according to the usual @Carnity rules as a matter of giving everyone a fair and equal chance.

The fact that the previous drive was canceled was an unfortunate circumstance but it doesn't give priority to any of those who had then responded the RSVP. I hope you understand. 

Thanks for the clarification @Lorenzo Candelpergher. I have WL 1st for my 2nd drive in the drive thread. I wish to maintain that position. 

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Once again this RSVP was fully booked in a matter of seconds. 

Confirmed so far are:

@Lawrence_Chehimi, @JeromeFJ, @Arman, @Rawad, @Ranjan Das, @Looper, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Mario Cornejo, @varunmehndiratta, @Mus_hus78

Waitlisted for 1st drive are:

@Christian Andras

Waitlisted for 2nd drive are:

@Thomas Varghese

We have 4 drivers who are in the Support Team, so it is likely that both waitlisted may be admitted to the drive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher I will remove myself from this drive as I will support another convoy on Saturday. Will join another time :) Enjoy !

Dear @Christian Andras, given the decision of @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, you are now admitted to the drive. I have added you to the RSVP. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.dfb3e059d3f5206cba660db0a1ca4a7c.png

@Christian Andras, @Mus_hus78, @Thomas Varghese, @Arman, @Ranjan Das, @varunmehndiratta, @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Rawad, @JeromeFJ, @Looper, @Mario Cornejo, @Dodi Syahdarthis drive is going to be thrilling and exciting, but also very demanding from a technical point of view, both mentally for the drivers and mechanically for the cars, as it will most likely cover over 90km on quite challenging terrain. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, especially when we will reach elevated positions on steep slopes, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz).

The meeting post is confirmed along Lane 2006: https://goo.gl/maps/5zRTU37KwvWLnuWY8 

Please make sure you come with a FULL TANK and if you have concerns your car might be burning too much fuel, consider bringing a jerry can with some extra petrol.

See you on Saturday morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 6:30am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 6:15am.

• Like (+1) 6
  • WOW (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Please find below the convoy order for our drive:

image.png.dfb3e059d3f5206cba660db0a1ca4a7c.png

@Christian Andras, @Mus_hus78, @Thomas Varghese, @Arman, @Ranjan Das, @varunmehndiratta, @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Rawad, @JeromeFJ, @Looper, @Mario Cornejo, @Dodi Syahdarthis drive is going to be thrilling and exciting, but also very demanding from a technical point of view, both mentally for the drivers and mechanically for the cars, as it will most likely cover over 90km on quite challenging terrain. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, especially when we will reach elevated positions on steep slopes, so make sure you come well rested and hydrated and that and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 4 (446.08125Mhz).

The meeting post is confirmed along Lane 2006: https://goo.gl/maps/5zRTU37KwvWLnuWY8 

Please make sure you come with a FULL TANK and if you have concerns your car might be burning too much fuel, consider bringing a jerry can with some extra petrol.

See you on Saturday morning, ready to go (i.e. already caffeinated, deflated, flagged and briefed) by no later 6:30am (sharp), so make sure you make it to the meeting point at least by 6:15am.

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher .. look forward to meet you and the rest of the team.. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use