•  
Advertise here

New to offroading

Faisal Alhashimi

Hello every one 

and glad to join you i start my offroading since march this year then when summer cane i stop driving due to weather then i drive again on sept

my purpose of this activity is to forget everything in city and focus on new sport and try to improve my skill 

i learn alot from my driving but am still learning   Am trying to learn about terrain and how to criss crossing smoothly and how to ride ridges especially after crisscrossing and also navigating 

Am happy to be with you and try to move forward 

i tried newbie drive before

and had fewbie  drive 3 times then my group made me join 3 drive on intermediate level which was scary but i manage with them but my car not happy in intermediate level as i need to improve  crisscrossing

By the way sorry my name is faisal from uae live in sharjah alkhan and work as aircraft technician in dxb

Sorry forgot to mention i have prado 2011 txl with centre difflock

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Faisal Alhashimi said:

Hello every one 

and glad to join you i start my offroading since march this year then when summer cane i stop driving due to weather then i drive again on sept

my purpose of this activity is to forget everything in city and focus on new sport and try to improve my skill 

i learn alot from my driving but am still learning   Am trying to learn about terrain and how to criss crossing smoothly and how to ride ridges especially after crisscrossing and also navigating 

Am happy to be with you and try to move forward 

i tried newbie drive before

and had fewbie  drive 3 times then my group made me join 3 drive on intermediate level which was scary but i manage with them but my car not happy in intermediate level as i need to improve  crisscrossing

By the way sorry my name is faisal from uae live in sharjah alkhan and work as aircraft technician in dxb

Sorry forgot to mention i have prado 2011 txl with centre difflock

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to the club @Faisal Alhashimi! Rest assured that our grading structure will make sure you will never be in a situation where you will feel uncomfortable. Join us on an Absolute Newbie drive so you get to know a little bit about us as a club, and start joining our Newbie drives. From that point onwards you will recognize that our structure is built upon safety, safety, safety, with the right guidance from our experts and marshals.

See you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Welcome @Faisal Alhashimi I agree with Frederic above that once you join few drives with us you will notice the big difference between "Independent off-road club" vs "Garage owned off-road club".

To get started you can get to know us better here:

And go through all the Must Read links at the bottom.

You can even transfer your previous off-road experience with us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Faisal Alhashimi Warm welcome to u in Carnity. This is absolutely the right place to learn and grow in this sports safely. You will get to learn from different Marshalls in different terrains every week. 

Looking forward to see you in our drives.

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Faisal Alhashimiwelcome on board... looks you have the same experience I had. Joined few clubs earlier, and did not feel comfortable at all. No plans, no safety, nothing, except come, and they will start flying, and you need to catch them. I am confident you will find what are you looking for in  @Carnity, and you will be driving intermediate level with a lot of comfort and confidence.

• Like (+1) 2

@Faisal Alhashimi you are at the right place to learn and enjoy off roading in the most safest way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1