•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

Srikumar

A fantastic drive with nice long range ridge ride. Tq @Niki @Srikumar @Nithin Vaidir for support and guidance and keeping the convoy safe. Looking forward to more such drives.

12958259-B13D-48F0-910F-045D2B05A3DF.jpeg

8341E6E2-7846-4D9A-9F62-2F0F1E5325D4.jpeg

663D11BE-3A12-4AF7-8AA4-228B0500129A.jpeg

FD4F3C90-E4CC-4AB4-926E-A7C706C90F73.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

Thanks a lot @Srikumar@Niki for making this drive safe and more interesting, expecting to have more drives like this in near future

Also Thanks for the other convoy members for your patience and support

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you @Srikumar, @Niki for guiding us through, thoroughly enjoyed the drive this morning. Look forward to Liwa :-)

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-26 at 19.24.01.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-26 at 19.41.36.jpeg

Edited by Karthik Raptor
add drive details
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Trip Report

@Harshad Ashraf @Tom V @jeetu sharma @Azeem M @Nathan @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Nithin Vaidir@Kaleem Ur Rahman @kiranshinde@Karthik Raptor @Jean Jarjoura @Dinesh Kumar A 

Thank you everyone for a wonderful morning. With a fantastic convoy and an even amazing support, gave me the freedom to be a little adevnturous on the long range dunes as well as to take the convoy to the semi technical dunes. Everyone managed the whole route extremely well.

Thanks to @jeetu sharma for a perfectly executed second lead and to @Nithin Vaidir for an excellent sweep duties. But the stand out performer of the day was @Niki for helping all the drivers during every refusal and when required showing all of us how to use 3 shovels at a time.😂

20211126_091452.jpg

See you guys in Liwa

@Niki and shovelling are becoming synonymous. Even in our ADH drive today there was reference to Niki's shovel. but 3 at at a time, seems a completely new trick 🤣 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Trip Report

@Harshad Ashraf @Tom V @jeetu sharma @Azeem M @Nathan @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Nithin Vaidir@Kaleem Ur Rahman @kiranshinde@Karthik Raptor @Jean Jarjoura @Dinesh Kumar A 

Thank you everyone for a wonderful morning. With a fantastic convoy and an even amazing support, gave me the freedom to be a little adevnturous on the long range dunes as well as to take the convoy to the semi technical dunes. Everyone managed the whole route extremely well.

Thanks to @jeetu sharma for a perfectly executed second lead and to @Nithin Vaidir for an excellent sweep duties. But the stand out performer of the day was @Niki for helping all the drivers during every refusal and when required showing all of us how to use 3 shovels at a time.😂

See you guys in Liwa

Thanks a ton to @Srikumar, @Niki and @Nithin Vaidir for the amazing drive.  Fully agree on the adventure element we had on today's drive. Plus we were lucky to see the Shoveling event by @Niki :) 

I have uploaded the images I have to the gallery : https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1087-newbie-solar-park-dubai-26-nov-2021

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you for the amazing drive @Srikumar thoroughly enjoyed the drive. 

Also, special thanks to @Srikumar , @Niki , @Harshad Ashraf , @Nithin Vaidir and @Karthik Raptor - for helping me out when the valve on my tyre broke. @Carnity is truly an amazing and very helpful community. Looking forward for more such drives.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use