Desert Champions Trophy - 2021 - Winning Team

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Trip Report

@Harshad Ashraf @Tom V @jeetu sharma @Azeem M @Nathan @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Nithin Vaidir@Kaleem Ur Rahman @kiranshinde@Karthik Raptor @Jean Jarjoura @Dinesh Kumar A 

Thank you everyone for a wonderful morning. With a fantastic convoy and an even amazing support, gave me the freedom to be a little adevnturous on the long range dunes as well as to take the convoy to the semi technical dunes. Everyone managed the whole route extremely well.

Thanks to @jeetu sharma for a perfectly executed second lead and to @Nithin Vaidir for an excellent sweep duties. But the stand out performer of the day was @Niki for helping all the drivers during every refusal and when required showing all of us how to use 3 shovels at a time.😂

20211126_091452.jpg

See you guys in Liwa

@Niki and shovelling are becoming synonymous. Even in our ADH drive today there was reference to Niki's shovel. but 3 at at a time, seems a completely new trick 🤣 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Trip Report

@Harshad Ashraf @Tom V @jeetu sharma @Azeem M @Nathan @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Nithin Vaidir@Kaleem Ur Rahman @kiranshinde@Karthik Raptor @Jean Jarjoura @Dinesh Kumar A 

Thank you everyone for a wonderful morning. With a fantastic convoy and an even amazing support, gave me the freedom to be a little adevnturous on the long range dunes as well as to take the convoy to the semi technical dunes. Everyone managed the whole route extremely well.

Thanks to @jeetu sharma for a perfectly executed second lead and to @Nithin Vaidir for an excellent sweep duties. But the stand out performer of the day was @Niki for helping all the drivers during every refusal and when required showing all of us how to use 3 shovels at a time.😂

See you guys in Liwa

Thanks a ton to @Srikumar, @Niki and @Nithin Vaidir for the amazing drive.  Fully agree on the adventure element we had on today's drive. Plus we were lucky to see the Shoveling event by @Niki :) 

I have uploaded the images I have to the gallery : https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1087-newbie-solar-park-dubai-26-nov-2021

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you for the amazing drive @Srikumar thoroughly enjoyed the drive. 

Also, special thanks to @Srikumar , @Niki , @Harshad Ashraf , @Nithin Vaidir and @Karthik Raptor - for helping me out when the valve on my tyre broke. @Carnity is truly an amazing and very helpful community. Looking forward for more such drives.

• Like (+1) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use