•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Had an amazing drive - Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar and @Jeepie for guiding us through the technical dunes and the ones on the side slopes and the crossings on top of dunes - they were adventurous. Also learnt a lot on shoveling techniques - "Keep hitting the Single spot". This was my first afternoon drive - the setting sun was harsh on some angles but it was completely worth it - the golden hour was picturesque. 

Also thank you @Simon Claes - for picking my suction flag pole on our way back. I need to work on a clamp solution for the flag pole.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Dinesh Kumar A said:

Had an amazing drive - Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar and @Jeepie for guiding us through the technical dunes and the ones on the side slopes and the crossings on top of dunes - they were adventurous. Also learnt a lot on shoveling techniques - "Keep hitting the Single spot". This was my first afternoon drive - the setting sun was harsh on some angles but it was completely worth it - the golden hour was picturesque. 

Also thank you @Simon Claes - for picking my suction flag pole on our way back. I need to work on a clamp solution for the flag pole.

Haha I had forgotten about that. Yes, dig the same spot , let gravity do the work for you. Thanks for the help when we needed shovelling.

also sorry for constantly confusing you with Omar 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thanks again @Foxtrot Oscarand @JeepieFor a great ride. For a relative newcomer to dubai it is amazing to see how different the dune ‘scapes’ are from one area to another. And what a wonderful sunset spot! 

8F846D28-9137-49EE-A01E-6B836618941E.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank @Foxtrot Oscar for a great drive. Despite being a newbie drive it was fast paced and nicely challenging in places. Also much appreciated for stopping to enjoy one of the best sunsets I've seen in Dubai. Thanks @Jeepie and @Ahmad Shaker for the support. Looking forward to the next drive already. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks a lot @Foxtrot Oscar and @Jeepie for the wonderful drive and fun.  I gained lot of confidence & knowing my car better…looking forward to joining for more adventure rides.

Well noted your comments..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use