Desert Champions Trophy - 2021 - Winning Team

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 26 Nov 2021

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drive Report We met promptly at 2pm at the Fort in Lisailli , everyone deflated, fixed their flags and after a short briefing we were headed along the track that would lead us to the dunes.

Good afternoon fellow adventurers. . Tomorrow will see us navigate an array of dunes in this wonderful winter weather, We have a few on the waitlist still so please please do let me know if you c

@Foxtrot Oscar @Larry Cadden @Suresh K @Omar ElGamal @Dinesh Kumar A @Simon Claes @Ahmad Shaker @Belal Aldaour @Patrick van der Loo @khurram.k @Super Safari Girl @Morshedi @Pieter Potgieter Pictu

Posted Images

Had an amazing drive - Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar and @Jeepie for guiding us through the technical dunes and the ones on the side slopes and the crossings on top of dunes - they were adventurous. Also learnt a lot on shoveling techniques - "Keep hitting the Single spot". This was my first afternoon drive - the setting sun was harsh on some angles but it was completely worth it - the golden hour was picturesque. 

Also thank you @Simon Claes - for picking my suction flag pole on our way back. I need to work on a clamp solution for the flag pole.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1
1 minute ago, Dinesh Kumar A said:

Had an amazing drive - Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar and @Jeepie for guiding us through the technical dunes and the ones on the side slopes and the crossings on top of dunes - they were adventurous. Also learnt a lot on shoveling techniques - "Keep hitting the Single spot". This was my first afternoon drive - the setting sun was harsh on some angles but it was completely worth it - the golden hour was picturesque. 

Also thank you @Simon Claes - for picking my suction flag pole on our way back. I need to work on a clamp solution for the flag pole.

Haha I had forgotten about that. Yes, dig the same spot , let gravity do the work for you. Thanks for the help when we needed shovelling.

also sorry for constantly confusing you with Omar 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thank @Foxtrot Oscar for a great drive. Despite being a newbie drive it was fast paced and nicely challenging in places. Also much appreciated for stopping to enjoy one of the best sunsets I've seen in Dubai. Thanks @Jeepie and @Ahmad Shaker for the support. Looking forward to the next drive already. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use