•  
Advertise here

Wrangler Hard Top Questions

3 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hey @Reggie Landicho how much is the warehouse charging for it? 

Luckily FOC. The team are good friends of mine.

What I know they charge 50 Dhs per sqm.

• WOW (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, topgear said:

You guys are taking it to another level, by storing the hardtop at a warehouse! 

I considered this option, requested a few quotes, but in reality it translates into at least $ 100 per month. On the trolley the roof just stood behind the curtain in the main room in my appartment and guests did not even notice that there was something there

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Ilya said:

I considered this option, requested a few quotes, but in reality it translates into at least $ 100 per month. On the trolley the roof just stood behind the curtain in the main room in my appartment and guests did not even notice that there was something there

You need to make new friends from the warehouse @Ilya😅😅😅

actually my stock front bumper is being stored there FOC. 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

The next one i am looking for is a small cooler designed for centre storage space in JL...it's a deep space not sure why no one has designed it yet (or not marketed it enough to be easily searched).    If anyone come across such option plz do let me know ..it's a perfect space for a cooler ..and will be cool way of taking the drinks out ..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, varunmehndiratta said:

The next one i am looking for is a small cooler designed for centre storage space in JL...it's a deep space not sure why no one has designed it yet (or not marketed it enough to be easily searched).    If anyone come across such option plz do let me know ..it's a perfect space for a cooler ..and will be cool way of taking the drinks out ..

@varunmehndiratta I recently bought an Ikon brand 25 liter cooler powered by the cigarette lighter. It doesn't make ice but definitely keeps the water and the juices chilled. 159 dirhams from Lulu. 

Ikon Cooler.jpeg

1 minute ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@varunmehndiratta I recently bought an Ikon brand 25 liter cooler powered by the cigarette lighter. It doesn't make ice but definitely keeps the water and the juices chilled. 159 dirhams from Lulu. 

Ikon Cooler.jpeg

Thanks @Thomas Varghese the shape of the centre console isnt perfect rectangular so something has to be designed as per it to make it work. Presently i use a soft cooler bag ...key is fixing things in available spaces than having them occupying the open spaces. 

• Like (+1) 1