•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 4 Dec- 2021

M.Seidam

Dear friends 

@Davie Chase @munkybizness @Anoop Nair @Adhir Saxena @Felix Obst @Imteeaz Goolamhossen @Alexander Holodny @Gertjan @Alfred Alinazar @Prakash Anoop

thank you all for signing up for the drive. i am looking forward to share all the fun with you in thrill and action up to the level of this drive and safely as always. please note that the original meeting point at the begening of this post is updated as below so please follow the new one as the area has been privitized and we cant stop for deflation.

Please be on time ( 06:30 ), bit earlier the better,  at the updated meeting point which is https://goo.gl/maps/1oiKsGErVFHP9DUh6

which is about 250 meters north to the previous one.

we will start slowly as usual directly heading to the long range dunes which lay just east to the farm and we will continue furthure east to east south swooping patches of technical dunes in between the other sets of long range ones, and then we will loop back snaking the slip faces from around till we reach the qudra lakes and from their we exit at last exit.

we will have an ample time to practice all the skills attributed to this level . please keep in mind always to take care of our mother nature Gravity and lean with it never against it .

IMG_4296.jpg.a3b2600eeabe6a6137f97a7433d78082.jpg

Communication and off road flags are absolute safety prime so make sure that your radios are fully charged and programmed . make sure you check your gear ( Shovel , deflator and compressor... ) as well please.

during the drive and in any given moment communicate please clearly for whatever problem you may encounter ( refusal, stuck , front / back vehicle distance status .. etc ) 

recoveries what so ever will be dealt strictly by myself  , @Anoop Nair, @munkybiznessand @Adhir Saxena

For any query  should you feel to clarify please feel free to mention it ahead and/or at the meeting point .

for this drive we will be communicating at radio channel 1 ( 446006 )

the final convoy list will be posted by Friday Dec 3rd  around noon , stay tuned 🙂

• Like (+1) 5

Dear friends 

@Davie Chase @munkybizness @Anoop Nair @Adhir Saxena @Felix Obst @Imteeaz Goolamhossen @Alexander Holodny @Gertjan @Alfred Alinazar @Prakash Anoop

Here is the final convoy numbering 

image.jpeg.cacbe6aba3d0f5eade309ca9b48492e4.jpeg

see you all tomorrow inshallah by 06:30 

at the updated meeting point updated meeting point which ishttps://goo.gl/maps/1oiKsGErVFHP9DUh6

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Adhir Saxena said:

Hi @M.Seidam- i will have to leave the drive as i am not keeping well. See you soon on another say in sands

No issue dear Adhir , get well soon bro please remove your RSVP . 

Dear @Charbel you are first on the first drive wait list , there is an opening please confirm adding you for tomorrow 

8 minutes ago, Charbel said:

hi Dr. i am confirming i will join the drive tomorrow. see you.

@M.Seidam

8 minutes ago, Charbel said:

hi Dr. i am confirming i will join the drive tomorrow. see you.

@M.Seidam

I added you to the drive . Thanks 🙏

Dear @Daniel Rodas 

I totally understand your feelings and I wish i can add you and all the others whom their drive has been canceled due to reasons that it’s not in our hands . So to be fair I regret to tell you that I can’t add you for this drive. 
please stay tuned as I am planing a weekday short drive coming soon .

I hope you understand my dear 🙏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear friends 

@Davie Chase@munkybizness@Anoop Nair
@Charbel@Felix Obst@Imteeaz Goolamhossen@Alexander Holodny@Gertjan

@Alfred Alinazar@Prakash Anoop

Addendum of the  final convoy numbering

image.jpeg.6a6dd7ea902973047b16ad8cf189326b.jpeg

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information