•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 03 Dec 2021

Vanessa8580

@Desert Wrangler @Anton Dimov @Quresh Motiwala @Vishu Korgaonkar @Ron.P @Mathew Abraham @Juan Carlos Prego Perez @Amro Aydin @Ria John @Antony Abraham @Joao

It was very nice to meet you all yesterday. 

We had an amazing morning with lots of learning opportunities and shoveling, tugging and winching. That is the kind of drives that @Srikumar and I as seniors love the most, especially if we all work together as a team and we are putting our heads together to try the best solutions of getting cars out of stucks and refusals. You all did very well and I am very proud of every one of you. You all gave it your best ! 

I especially wanted to thank Goutam aka @Looper too for all his help with the recoveries ! 

At the end of the drive, my Big Blue unfortunately gave up but with the help of my wonderful husband, we got her fixed again and I was able to drive my car out of the desert .... 

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Sunday at 11 am, and they go live on Sunday at 7:00 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use