•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 03 Dec 2021

Vanessa8580

Hello @Vanessa8580

I joined this club today and was interested in taking my first off-road ride. I drive JEEP Grand Jerokee and wanted to check with  if compressor is mandatory for the first ride. I don't have it with me and don't want to rush in buying just to make it to this trip on 3rd December. I don;t know much about compressor and looking for advise and recommendation from members on which one to purchase. 

8 minutes ago, Vishu Korgaonkar said:

Hello @Vanessa8580

I joined this club today and was interested in taking my first off-road ride. I drive JEEP Grand Jerokee and wanted to check with  if compressor is mandatory for the first ride. I don't have it with me and don't want to rush in buying just to make it to this trip on 3rd December. I don;t know much about compressor and looking for advise and recommendation from members on which one to purchase. 

Hi @Vishu Korgaonkar it's not a problem if you don't have a compressor on the first drive. I always have a spare one that you can use.

There are many compressors out on the market at the moment but it depends on your budget which one you want to purchase. I can give you some advise after the drive on Friday if you want.  There is also a topic on the website that gives you idea of the kind of compressors you can get. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Vishu Korgaonkar said:

Thank you @Vanessa8580 for quick revert and confirmation.

I will RSVP for this drive. Can I bring my family on my first drive : my wife and son 

I would advise you to come alone on your first drive, especially if you don't have any previous experience. The less distraction in the car, the better. You can bring your family on your next drive if you want. 

• Like (+1) 3

Welcome to @Carnity dear @Juan Carlos Prego Perez.

You are in good hands with @Vanessa8580 for your  Absolute Newbie Drive. Have fun!! 

I look forward to driving toghether soon! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Wrangeldhi Richard, even though I’m in a hotel a few km from starting point, I can’t join tomorrow (and I’m gutted). The car had a new master brake cylinder installed two days ago and somehow decided now to rub due (I think) too tight a setting of the break pedal. I spent a few hours with a Bunch of Bengali kids tin a garage around here to fix it but the couldn’t. Apologies if this means someone is not able to

🤢

Important Information

Terms of use