•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2021 - Gaurav

Gaurav

11 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

By any chance we plan to have a shot at Moreeb? Have always seem upgraded ones going up that, not sure if even feasible with stock ...

We can manage to get stock cars to the top of Moreeb. Stick around...😅

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

35 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

We can manage to get stock cars to the top of Moreeb. Stick around...😅

especially with an additional 40kg load with the petrol in the cans. I already filled up the cans are is ready. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just checked my car, cleaned air filters as that made my car choke and cough out some champions events dune , jerry cans full , oil checked , overslept yesterday so not to loose my concentration 🤪…… waiting to drive to meeting point 😎

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Here is the convoy numbering for IM drive.

We will use Radio channel 4: 446.081'25

With plenty of support and awesome cars and drivers, we plan to have absolute blast.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning SHARP AT 7:30 AM

@Mario Cornejo @Ruan van den Heever @Mus_hus78 @Arman @JeromeFJ @Rizwanm2 @varunmehndiratta @Shaaz Sha @Ranjan Das @PaoloMaraziti @Rawad @Ashok chaturvedi @Thomas Varghese @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil

1. Gaurav                            Silver Pajero    
  2. Mario Cornejo                 Patrol SWB
  3. Ruan van den Heever      Grey Wrangler, 4-door 
  4. Mus_hus78                       Pajero2012
  5. Arman                              Grey Wrangler TJ
  6. JeromeFJ                         FJ Cruiser 2021 Grey
  7. Rizwanm2                       White Nissan - Xterra
  8. varunmehndiratta          Black Wrangler LWB
  9. Shaaz Sha                        Xterra                
  10. Ranjan Das                       Grey Wrangler LWB
  11. PaoloMaraziti                   Toyota FJ Cruiser   
  12. Rawad                              Nissan Y62 V8 - Blue 
  13. Ashok chaturvedi             Yellow FJC
  14. Thomas Varghese             White XTERRA 
  15. Alain Canivet-Abikhalil  Silver Wrangler LWB
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I'm in the next day's drive after this, but looking at the Convoy List and the excitement, awaiting full trip report & stories from the First Reconnaissance IM team 👍

• Like (+1) 2

@PaoloMaraziti thanks for the invite.. first let us know how bad your engine got knocked, I mean the damage.

Second if we are under 9 then I can invite you on board my boat parked at Palm Island West Marina Berth E 21.. Just further up from your pizza place. I will throw in some beer and red wine. Let me know. 

• WOW (+2) 2

16 hours ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

Indeed the drive report will be a different than expected… with the exception that also and especially this time I felt the spirit of Carnity with an other test of fire for the whole convoy(s)

lots of learnings yet we shall e celebrate that all went ok 

for this and to express my gratitude I’d like to invite whomever available to join me for a pizza next Monday , 7:30 pm around Marina/JBR in Dubai.We can have a laugh together , let me know here by Sunday and I will reserve accordingly. I will confirm the tentative location depending on our number and ability to make a reservation 

looking forward to seeing you

https://doodle.com/poll/tu98ysfs6u88yhzw

Thanks @PaoloMaraziti for the kind invite, would love to hear the ‘war stories’ and even though @Ashok chaturvedi offer of his boat is very tempting, can’t make it on Monday due to work commitments . I do hope some of the guys are able to make it and have fun reminiscing the wonderful time we had in the desert.

. I do hope some of the guys are able to make it and have fun reminiscing the wonderful time we had in the desert.

Hope to see you all soon 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ruan van den Heever said:

Just wanted to share this with the group....😀😀 on a drive this morning, (I shall share the track) we found a second yellow truck.

Looks like it has been here only a few months. 

Maybe something for Carnity in a next drive.

20211203_073213.jpg

Ruan I seen you left early from the drive may be you were so focused to drive to the yellow truck that you drove the yellow truck itself in liwa and made a new land Mark “ RUAN’s yellow truck” ….. thanks for the picture …. Next time we venture out in liwa we will trace this truck out 😜….

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use