•  

Full Day Newbie Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 02 Dec 2021 - Chaitanya

Chaitanya D

7 minutes ago, Dinesh Kumar A said:

Wow. That would be great would love to join. Would the camping location be at the exit point of the Dec 01 drive?

I guess very limited hotels in vicinity, that's why decided to camp. 

True. 

Camping 🏕 would be at meeting point as per I remember the post. Please correct if I am wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Muhammad Qasim said:

True. 

Camping 🏕 would be at meeting point as per I remember the post. Please correct if I am wrong. 

Yes, they have mentioned, the starting point would be a good camping spot. Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, Vishal Nair said:

Yes, me and my wife would be there in 1st night.

Thats great. You guys would be camping at the starting point right ?

33 minutes ago, Dinesh Kumar A said:

Yes, they have mentioned, the starting point would be a good camping spot. Thanks. 

Thats great. You guys would be camping at the starting point right ?

Yes

3 hours ago, Mathew Abraham said:

@SrikumarI am a newbie and will be joining the drive on 3rd December , just wanted to reconfirm if we are supposed to bring our own UHF radio ?

This drive is for newbies who have at least complete the absolute newbie drive. Thanks for understanding 

7 hours ago, Mathew Abraham said:

@SrikumarI am a newbie and will be joining the drive on 3rd December , just wanted to reconfirm if we are supposed to bring our own UHF radio ?

@Mathew Abraham I think you are referring to the Absolute Newbie drive in Qudra on Dec 3rd. Please post your query on that drive thread and you shall be provided with a response. 

Hello @Chaitanya D
My plans changed so am able to join your ride tomorrow. Am looking forward to it!
I understand (and have paid the fuel bills) my Prado has a 150-litre fuel capacity, comprising two tanks (an 87-litre main and a 63-litre auxiliary). That should be sufficient right?
Cheers,
Patrick

• Like (+1) 1

Please accept my apology however due to unforseen circumstances I am unable to participate in tomorrow's drive which is a great disappointment as I was very much looking forward to it.  Wish you all a safe and enjoyable adventure tomorrow!

Best regards

• Sad (0) 1

13 hours ago, Patrick van der Loo said:

Hello @Chaitanya D
My plans changed so am able to join your ride tomorrow. Am looking forward to it!
I understand (and have paid the fuel bills) my Prado has a 150-litre fuel capacity, comprising two tanks (an 87-litre main and a 63-litre auxiliary). That should be sufficient right?
Cheers,
Patrick

You should have 100L fuel at the starting point . So you should be good

5 hours ago, Mawy said:

Hey guys, so my fiancée and I are joining and camping tonight, will there be group camping? We can get cards, Uno and monopoly!

You are welcome as everyone, drive safe . Make sure you have gone through the drive thread thoroughly and follow the advises given as you signed up late 

Important Information

Terms of use