•  

Full Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 02 Dec 2021 - Richard

Wrangeld

Hello @Wrangeld, just out of curiosity how many km are we planning to cover within the desert? My car has got an 80 liter tank and additionally ill be carrying a 20l Jerry can. 

44 minutes ago, Damien Ranjit said:

Hello @Wrangeld, just out of curiosity how many km are we planning to cover within the desert? My car has got an 80 liter tank and additionally ill be carrying a 20l Jerry can. 

150km

• WOW (+2) 1

36 minutes ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

This going to be an other great drive from the Carnity team! Well done on this LIWA excursions, I am beyond excited for the experience and super delighted to finally drive back with King of Red Foxes, Chief of Desert Champions @Wrangeld ... for those of you who might not know him.... he's a master at designing fluid apparently effortless lines across the dunes....

As anedocte he drove me out of the desert in an unfortunately pop-out festival I had before summer that made me drive in the end with three tyres of mine and a fourth one courtesy of a fellow convoy member ... useless to say the car wasn't in its most drivable conditions , yet his lines made all the difference. Lots to learn from him !

But also my first drive with @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil in support function! Looking forward to learn about your learnings Alain!!! Well done on the deserved progression! And my first drive with a long time friend @Michel Van Woudenberg and his FJ40... we met literally across the world and it will be the first time we drive together in Liwa! 

Looking forward to share a great day will all of you. Drive safe, come rested and with a full tank !

The great news for you Paolo is Alain and me will be looking to you to assist on recoveries on the drive. So bring your biggest shovel. 

• Haha (+1) 1

@Wrangeld this would really only be my second drive of the season and I hope you'll agree, it seems pretty intense for someone who may be a bit rusty and hasn't fully tested his car in previous months. Therefore I will bow out and wait for an opportunity to do a few drives and build up (stamina and concentration) to a biggie like this in the furure. It does sound incredible and I wish you all the very best of luck, looks like a very strong convoy. Mac

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use