•  

What's the Story of Liwa's Yellow Truck ?

Frederic

@Frederic - Prof. Need advice on Jerry cans, choices and options are crazy - varying from 50AED to 400AED.  Once a year use, however really concerned about quality (with associated risks, especially as will keep it inside the vehicle). 

Some specific queries

A  Metal or plastic? 

B. Any specific value the likes of AOR etc bring?

C. I have a 10ltr pretty old plastic one available (bought from a gas station 3-4 years back, not taken care off, lying around somewhere in storage box outside in courtyard). Should I be using (trying to be using) it? 

D. Could find online some options for 50-60aed, any feedback or specific things to check? 

Guidance plz. 

11 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

@Frederic - Prof. Need advice on Jerry cans, choices and options are crazy - varying from 50AED to 400AED.  Once a year use, however really concerned about quality (with associated risks, especially as will keep it inside the vehicle). 

Some specific queries

A  Metal or plastic? 

B. Any specific value the likes of AOR etc bring?

C. I have a 10ltr pretty old plastic one available (bought from a gas station 3-4 years back, not taken care off, lying around somewhere in storage box outside in courtyard). Should I be using (trying to be using) it? 

D. Could find online some options for 50-60aed, any feedback or specific things to check? 

Guidance plz. 

If you are planning to put inside the vehicle, i would recommend the plastic ones. The metal ones are more suitable for putting in a pickup truck or mounting on the outside.

Try to get at least 20l, either in 1 jerrycan or two smaller ones. Strap them safely so they don't fly around.  The ones from the gas station are fine, have a look at Speedex as they have different models as well.

Don't forget to buy a spout as well. In some cars it might work by cutting a plastic water bottle, but in some cars it hardly works. On the small plastic ones the spout is included i think (the black hose).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@varunmehndiratta Go and have a look at Ace, they have Red AOR style off brand 20l jerry cans for 200 dirhams. Thy are made tough. They also sell 2x10l cans that can be split into two. They are green in color.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

1 hour ago, Looper said:

@varunmehndiratta Go and have a look at Ace, they have Red AOR style off brand 20l jerry cans for 200 dirhams. Thy are made tough. They also sell 2x10l cans that can be split into two. They are green in color.

Yup bought it from Ace yesterday.🙂 Thanks dear...👍

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use