•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park: Left or Right? Mistery Drive - Dubai - 4 Dec 2021

Ale Vallecchi

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/5nVsM5gJRN6EYMWP8

Action Plan: We know we plan to start from Solar Park. As done already once before, however, this time we don't know whether we'll take a right (western) direction toward Qudra, on an "easier" track, or head left (to the east) toward Lisaili, on a more challenging track, will depend on the composition of the convoy. It will be you, who sign up, to determine the composition, and experience, of the convoy.  A more experienced convoy will be led toward Lisaili, a more junior one will head toward Qudra. In both cases, the drive will be tailored to provide the proper challenge for all.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Wednesday - 5 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar 

• Ale Vallecchi changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park: Left or Right Reloaded - Dubai - 4 Dec 2021
  • Ale Vallecchi changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park: Left or Right? Mistery Drive - Dubai - 4 Dec 2021
On 11/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, kiranshinde said:

Hi ale

pl Add me in waiting list as second drive of week. 

Hello @kiranshinde. You will be #1 in the WL. Thanks

On 11/25/2021 at 8:07 PM, khurram.k said:

Hi,

Pl add me in waiting list as 2nd drive. 

Hello @khurram.k. You are #2 in the WL. Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Azeem M said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi please add me to the wait list

Dear @Azeem M, is this your first or second drive of the weekend? Thanks

1 hour ago, Simon Dawood said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi please put me on the waiting  list 

Thanks

Dear @Simon Dawood will this be your first or second drive of the weekend? Thanks

11 hours ago, Simon Dawood said:

Dear @Ale Vallecchi this would me my 1st drive of the weekend 

Thanks @Simon Dawood. You will be #2 in the WL, as first drives take precedence in the WL. Thanks.

Important Information

Terms of use