•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park: Left or Right? Mistery Drive - Dubai - 4 Dec 2021

Ale Vallecchi

On 11/28/2021 at 1:08 PM, Suresh K said:

Hi Ale

Pls add me into the waitlist, this is my first drive for the weekend

Hello @Suresh K. There is one open spot in the drive. Should I add you? Thanks

On 11/28/2021 at 1:15 PM, Nathan said:

Hi, please can you add me to the waitlist...not sure if the Wednesday all day drive I am doing counts as 1st drive or not. thanks

Hello @Nathan. I still have one spot open for Saturday's AM drive. Would you like to join? Thanks

Dear Desertnauts,

as we the drive date is approaching, I would like to close the drive, and confirm all the drivers. Since many have asked to be placed in the Wait List, I have tried to manage it in order of request, based on whether the request was for a 1st or 2nd drive.

Based on this, I have asked some of you to confirm their wish to join the drive. So far this is the situation:

@Suresh K you would be #1, but have not answered my query

@Nathan you would be #2, and you also have not acknowledged my request for confirmation.

I will put you in the WL's waiting list 😊, and will see if I will be able to accommodate both in case you respond later.

@khurram.k you are now IN the drive as the 12th driver: PLEASE CONFIRM if OK

@Karthik Raptor you are #2 in the updated WL

@Rouaj you are #3 in the WL

@Ankit Jain you are #4 in the WL

Please, each respond if you are still interested in joining, and I'll let you if the driver in front of each in the WL does not respond.

Thanks a lot.

Important Information

Terms of use