•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park: Left or Right? Mistery Drive - Dubai - 4 Dec 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for today’s drive,  there continues to be things to learn and new areas to explore on your drives, and great to see @PaoloMaraziti as your co-pilot and designated videographer as well!

The drive contained plentiful opportunities for everyone to practice side sloping, ridge riding and crossing dunes, the latter presented some challenges due to the sometimes uncomfortable feeling of being unsure of exactly what is on the other other side, but with practice and confidence this skill will soon become second nature to all drivers.

@khurram.k @takeshi sobue @Azeem M @Simon Dawood @Mark D @Goh KP @Belal Aldaour @ahmed salama @Harshad Ashraf @Sunil Mathew good to drive with you all, please find some pictures from the day in the gallery section 📸

See you soon 🌵

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I really enjoyed the smooth and relaxing morning drives thanks to @Ale Vallecchi lead and advice. @Sunil Mathew you are totally right about flooring the gas ( i think it has become a habit 😅😂) and yes its time to install front and rear skid plates.

@Russ its always a pleasure to meet you and i really appreciate your professional support and advice. 

Looking forward to meet you all again.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for this smooth and safe drive, really enjoyed a lot :)

@Sunil Mathew thanks for your advice, sure I will work on that

Also thanks for all the other convoy members to make this drive successful.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

@Sunil Mathew ! I just realised that of course we met before and today somehow I didn't make 1+1...! Apologies ! 

No probs... @PaoloMaraziti.. Will make 2+2 next time we meet 😁

• Like (+1) 1

Some great pictures!

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for a great drive, and @Sunil Mathew the Raptor was doing what it does best!

@Russ Thanks for the technical tips on the Raptor. Manual made a big difference and I just relied on low rpm and torque.  I will have more questions next time we meet! 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

14 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Some great pictures!

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for a great drive, and @Sunil Mathew the Raptor was doing what it does best!

@Russ Thanks for the technical tips on the Raptor. Manual made a big difference and I just relied on low rpm and torque.  I will have more questions next time we meet! 😂

No problem, happy to help, us Raptor boys need to stick together 😃

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks leaders and colleagues for the very nice ride , enjoyed it a lot with this great group , lots of tips and learnings I had yesterday  , fun ,  learning and building confidence what we really experienced yesterday with all of you , thanks a lot as well for the very nice photos  , c u all in the next rides…..

@Ale Vallecchi

@Russ

@PaoloMaraziti

@Sunil Mathew

• Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use