•  

M.Seidam has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

1 hour ago, Prakash Anoop said:

Congrats @M.Seidam, honoured to drive with you

Thanks pal, the honour is all mine 🙏

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Bernard Kalaani said:

Mabrook @M.Seidam! Definitely well deserved!

Thank you dear @Bernard Kalaani hope we drive soon together 

16 hours ago, Imteeaz Goolamhossen said:

@M.Seidam congrats sir - you deserve this promotion.

I enjoy driving under your lead.

Keep it up

Thanks a lot dear @Imteeaz Goolamhossen to have you in any drive is definitely a great pleasure . 🙏

• Like (+1) 2

Dear friends from ladies and gents in the Carnity tribe

I can’t describe my feelings , but I can say this when I was given all this trust , help , guidance from near or from far I have no choice than taking my hat off with respect and gratitude. 

Thank you @Carnity for the recognition , a place that I like because I still believe in my self and you guys despite the differences in opinion thoughts but the vision remains the same because at end of the day we enter the desert together and we exit together no matter what happened . 
I learned a lot and still long way to go . 

Special mentions to those whom I drove with them I learned from them and will never forget that they were their and still supporting the passion inside of me 

@Chaitanya D @Gaurav @Hisham Masaad @Wrangeld @Frederic @Islam Soliman @Rizwanm2 @Srikumar @Lorenzo Candelpergher @Anish S @Jeepie @Brette  @Shaz Shah

and all whom I drove with thank you for your support and help each one by his name . 

I will try always to keep it safe for self and for every one in this inherently risky motor sport to the best of my knowledge. 

best time always 

cheers 

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use