•  

M.Seidam has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

23 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Congratulations @M.Seidam👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 look forward to support your drives, well deserved

Thank you so much dear Hisham @Hisham Masaad can’t wait for it and honour will be mine 🙏

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Congrats @M.Seidam. You deserve it. Never forgotten your words "WELL DONE THOMAS" when I was sideslopping on a drive under @Chaitanya D's lead. Till that time I was not sure of my abilities in off roading and was apprehensive after so many refusals and stucks. Your kind words kept me going on and here I'm at IM level with 85 drives under my belt. I have made it a practice on every drive when I see someone doing good to say well done. Who knows he or she may get inspired by those words and become a better off roader. See you soon in the sands under one of the drives under your lead. 

Thank you dear Thomas for the kind words , sometimes we all need a little push to get a step forward and I am sure your words make it through for many and I am one of them 🙏

22 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@M.Seidam Congratulations, well deserved habibi 🎉.

Thank you dear @Chaitanya D you have been always supporting me and still look forward more to your amazing drives especially the night ones 🙏 you are a master 😉

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Congratulations @M.Seidam.. 👏👏..Happy for you brother..well done and very well deserved

Thank you  dear @Shaaz Sha we drove together along with Hisham  in the way to chimney😉 you are one of your kind humble helpful and considerate and great addition to the world of leadership 

22 hours ago, Russ said:

Congratulations @M.Seidam! I look forward to driving with you soon!

Thank you @Russ it will be my all pleasure 🙏

21 hours ago, munkybizness said:

Congratulations Doc @M.Seidam! From stealing your shoveling technique to just being impressed by your calm presence on each drive, it’s been a pleasure so far. See you tomorrow on your lead!

Thank you @munkybizness your sweep today was fantastic and I am glad that I made myself useful 🙏👍

21 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Congrats @M.Seidam somehow haven't had chance to be on drive with you. Will try to make it up for that in coming days by hopefully supporting one of your drives and learn from your vast experience and knowledge. 

Thank you @varunmehndiratta looking forward too bro . It is me who will learn from your knowledge too 🙏👍

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Congratulations @M.Seidam👏👏👏

Thanks @Islam Soliman realy it has been for a while since we drove together . You are always the man of any drive before and after 🙏

21 hours ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

Bravo @M.Seidam!!!

Thank you @PaoloMaraziti I hope all is good for the recent incident in LIWA . 

20 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

congratulations @M.Seidam.. well deserved promotion..👍 

See you sson in desert. Insha allah. 

Dear @Rizwanm2 thank you so much . Driving with was always a pleasure . Looking for more 🙏👍

• Like (+1) 1

Congratulations Doc @M.Seidam.....well deserved and looking forward to joining one of your drives....

Btw we had a fly by today morning at Qudra between our convoys!!! 😀

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Anoop Nair said:

@M.Seidam absolutely delighted to hear the news. Well deserved. congratulations. See you soon... 

thank @Anoop Nair and congratulations to you too . Today my first lead as an exp**t ( oh God can’t say it ) and for you in your new rank ( IM ) you were amazing today 👍🙏

1 minute ago, Sunil Mathew said:

Congratulations Doc @M.Seidam.....well deserved and looking forward to joining one of your drives....

Btw we had a fly by today morning at Qudra between our convoys!!! 😀

Thanks @Sunil Mathew 🙏 yeah it was a pleasure . ..so eventually the mystery of @Ale Vallecchi took you guys to the right ( Qudra ) . So we could meet on the fly 😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use