•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz to Faya - Sharjah - 11 Dec 2021

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham MasaadThank you for all making the FB drives as challenging as possible while keeping it safe as well and within the convoys comfort level.  Always fun being led by you.  See you on Saturday again!

@Alain Canivet-AbikhalilGreat catching up with you buddy and was good to have you looking over me always and many thanks for the video shooting 🙃

@Mario CornejoThank you for keeping us moving and love your car dude!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

I envy you Guys, it would have been my 1st time in Faya. Nevertheless, happy for all of you.

Alhamdulilah all is well with my son.

But I’ll see some of you next Saturday.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Naim Aoun said:
7 hours ago, Mario Cornejo said:

@Hisham Masaad thank you for having us all in your drive and leading us throughout the route at a good pace and perfect timing, so perfect we reached top of Al Faya a the right moment of sunset.  It had been a while since the last visit to Mahafiz and Al Faya area, its scenery never fails to impress, I've posted a few pictures in the gallery.

From the "tail of the convoy" I can comment it was a fluid drive, in spite of the churned soft sand, everyone did an amazing job in  maintaining great lines, controlling their vehicles and most of all, observing safety.

The bowls provided the perfect theatre to test drivers' skills and their cars, I am sure everybody had fun.  The last part of the drive, climbing to Al Faya was indeed a challenge which was later rewarded by the vistas at the top of Faya. 

It was a pleasure driving with all of you and hope to see you soon in the sand.

Have a great week ahead.

Expand  

Where is the gallery? 

Here is the link: https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1122-fewbie-mahafiz-to-faya-sharjah-11-dec-2021

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use