14 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

WL for the drive 

1st drive 

- @Daniel Yang

2nd drive 

- @Tareck

- @James Thorn

- @Ranjan Das

@Shaaz Shai just got a position from tomorrow gaurav's drive, kindly remove me from waiting list, look forward to drive with you again in favorite area 53.

Edited by Daniel Yang
  • Like (+1) 2

Hi. @Chinthaka Ruwan, @imranaasghar81, @Matt.T, @munkybizness, @Thomas Varghese, @Aisha S, @Gregory, @Bernard Kalaani, @Chris Wing and @Adhir Saxena. Thank you guys for signing up and I welcome you all to the drive.  This will be the convoy order for tomorrow and we will be using carnity radio channel 1 (44600625).

image.png.f0c287d8527343e0d327d1acdec42c7c.png

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Shaaz Sha Thanks for the excellent drive today. Everyone did fantastic otherwise we would not be able to reach Shuwaib. Few times we tried to cover full track and couldn't do that.   Excellent work. Thanks @Matt.T for the support. See you all soon. Have a great week. 

• Like (+1) 3

This drive was extra special as I got the chance to do two things: run through Area 53, and the second - meeting more new people at Carnity. Familiar names on the forums were unmasked (within restrictions) and it was an absolute pleasure to share this convoy with you fine folks.

Area 53 unleashes a continuous ridge riding climb that makes it both challenging and insanely fun. Never a dull moment, thank you @Shaaz Shafor unraveling this area for me. 

In the center, @Chinthaka Ruwan, your 300k+ X is a beast that does not relent. Thank you for keeping the second half strung tightly to the forward.

@imranaasghar81is so fly that he runs his lights during the day and is obsessing over the left side of the car that I don’t really think is askew. Put those eccentricities aside :) , and just hearing you roar up the bowls with sand flowing through your chromed wheels was a sight to behold. 

@Chris Wing, I am going to take a lot of lessons from how you made space, the lines you took when holding and the leisurely pace you took had me in awe. Sorry for bleeding your ears with my EDM. The drive was such a trance.

@Bernard Kalaani, your topless look really suits you ;) and following you helped me tune out and play some sick tunes, which inadvertently led to me putting a frown on my bash plate :D

@Aisha S, you made short work of so many climbs today. Watching you and your SWB from a distance was a joy. And as @Thomas Vargheseput it, you’re the only Wrangler he’s seen not fishtail. Great control over your machine :)

@Adhir Saxena, I look forward to driving with you soon! And @Gregory, two drives in one week with you on the same convoy is always a pleasure.

@Matt.T, thank you for keeping the end tight

See you all out on the sands again soon!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

1 hour ago, munkybizness said:

This drive was extra special as I got the chance to do two things: run through Area 53, and the second - meeting more new people at Carnity. Familiar names on the forums were unmasked (within restrictions) and it was an absolute pleasure to share this convoy with you fine folks.

Area 53 unleashes a continuous ridge riding climb that makes it both challenging and insanely fun. Never a dull moment, thank you @Shaaz Shafor unraveling this area for me. 

In the center, @Chinthaka Ruwan, your 300k+ X is a beast that does not relent. Thank you for keeping the second half strung tightly to the forward.

@imranaasghar81is so fly that he runs his lights during the day and is obsessing over the left side of the car that I don’t really think is askew. Put those eccentricities aside :) , and just hearing you roar up the bowls with sand flowing through your chromed wheels was a sight to behold. 

@Chris Wing, I am going to take a lot of lessons from how you made space, the lines you took when holding and the leisurely pace you took had me in awe. Sorry for bleeding your ears with my EDM. The drive was such a trance.

@Bernard Kalaani, your topless look really suits you ;) and following you helped me tune out and play some sick tunes, which inadvertently led to me putting a frown on my bash plate :D

@Aisha S, you made short work of so many climbs today. Watching you and your SWB from a distance was a joy. And as @Thomas Vargheseput it, you’re the only Wrangler he’s seen not fishtail. Great control over your machine :)

@Adhir Saxena, I look forward to driving with you soon! And @Gregory, two drives in one week with you on the same convoy is always a pleasure.

@Matt.T, thank you for keeping the end tight

See you all out on the sands again soon!

thank you chelsea! you did great today 

always a pleasure

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Shaaz Sha 3 drives in 3 weeks has been great! Thanks for another good one today - beautiful and challenging terrain in area 53.... thanks @Matt.T and @Chinthaka Ruwan for keeping us all together. Great to see familiar faces.. 

Appreciate everyone's patience towards the end when I didn't make that dune, and my subsequent try's - a bit disconcerting for me, as hasn't happened before - even though I know my rev limiter issue. Must now find some ways around the problem, and move forward. 

Have a good week everyone 👍

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use