•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 11 Dec 2021

Shaaz Sha

2 hours ago, Aisha S said:

thank you chelsea! you did great today 

always a pleasure

IMG_1211.jpg

48 minutes ago, Gregory said:

@Shaaz Sha 3 drives in 3 weeks has been great! Thanks for another good one today - beautiful and challenging terrain in area 53.... thanks @Matt.T and @Chinthaka Ruwan for keeping us all together. Great to see familiar faces.. 

Appreciate everyone's patience towards the end when I didn't make that dune, and my subsequent try's - a bit disconcerting for me, as hasn't happened before - even though I know my rev limiter issue. Must now find some ways around the problem, and move forward. 

Have a good week everyone 👍

IMG_1232.jpg

8 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hello ... Thank you guys for signing up and making it on time to the meeting point. It was a chilling day to start with and after the deflation and briefing we were on our way to hit the sand. It was a bit slow and difficult for us at the start with those cross tracks and churned up sand where we had few refusals , but every one did exceptionally well. Good work guys. After our share of initial refusals.. i think the convoy woke up 😜 and then we were all unstoppable.. It was a pleasure to drive with you guys and enjoyed it. Thank you @Matt.T for a well executed sweep and @Chinthaka Ruwan for all your help and support as the CF. You guys were amazing today. Though we had a very capable convoy..you guys were up to the mark when and where needed . Thank you guys. Thank you @Thomas Varghese  and @Aisha Sfor your partial 2nd leads. You people managed to bring out your best as 2nd leads. well done and keep it up guys. @Aisha S..you did a great job in handling your car in those side slopes and soft sand.. good work and keep it up. @Adhir Saxena and @Gregory.. the Pajero boys of the convoy.. did really good .. You did catchup with the convoy in all the ways possible.. except a few times due to the super soft churned up sand.. 👏👏👏👍@Bernard Kalaani, @munkybizness, @Chris Wing and @imranaasghar81...i believe you had a blast today.. didn't seem to have any issues and didn't hear much from you guys on the radio. Good work guys. Thank you all once again for a super charged drive and making it all the way to our exit point with out any issues. You guys were all amazing. see you soon guys..😃. some pics in the gallery

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hello ... Thank you guys for signing up and making it on time to the meeting point. It was a chilling day to start with and after the deflation and briefing we were on our way to hit the sand. It was a bit slow and difficult for us at the start with those cross tracks and churned up sand where we had few refusals , but every one did exceptionally well. Good work guys. After our share of initial refusals.. i think the convoy woke up 😜 and then we were all unstoppable.. It was a pleasure to drive with you guys and enjoyed it. Thank you @Matt.T for a well executed sweep and @Chinthaka Ruwan for all your help and support as the CF. You guys were amazing today. Though we had a very capable convoy..you guys were up to the mark when and where needed . Thank you guys. Thank you @Thomas Varghese  and @Aisha Sfor your partial 2nd leads. You people managed to bring out your best as 2nd leads. well done and keep it up guys. @Aisha S..you did a great job in handling your car in those side slopes and soft sand.. good work and keep it up. @Adhir Saxena and @Gregory.. the Pajero boys of the convoy.. did really good .. You did catchup with the convoy in all the ways possible.. except a few times due to the super soft churned up sand.. 👏👏👏👍@Bernard Kalaani, @munkybizness, @Chris Wing and @imranaasghar81...i believe you had a blast today.. didn't seem to have any issues and didn't hear much from you guys on the radio. Good work guys. Thank you all once again for a super charged drive and making it all the way to our exit point with out any issues. You guys were all amazing. see you soon guys..😃. some pics in the gallery

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

Although I did have plenty of refusals at the beginning, I did enjoy recovering myself and learning new tricks. 

It had its ups and downs but it was a great drive! I will definitely sign up with you again @Shaaz Sha

I’d like to thank the support team, and I always enjoy seeing and driving with familiar faces and getting to know new ones. 

thank you again @Shaaz Sha for teaching me a new trick that I’ll keep practicing! 

See you all soon in the sand! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use