•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Dec 2021

Kailas

53 minutes ago, JERINE_B said:

Team, please share your pics and videos if any , especially the climb/ refusals😬

I will have climb video frm the dashcam - Let me check.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you all for joining me and @JeromeFJ on Friday.

It was good to meet you all, it was probably first time driving with all of you. 

As the convoy had 4 members who were driving their 1st Newbie, my plan was to keep the drive intensity on low side. However, I was able to increase the intensity over time seeing the convoy response. The track we took was more like a Fewbie track, but every one did so well and sticked to the instructions  given. Good job every one.

Many thanks to @JeromeFJ for supporting me assisting others on this drive. 

@Marcin Wronowski was the second lead. You always kept the right distance from my car. Good reacting time to second lead instructions. Another highlight was you steering control. During the pink rock climb, in spite of not having enough momentum, your rigorous left/right steering allowed you to climb all the way.👍

@Premjit Vappala controlled his Pajero very well. Usually pink rock climbs are not very easy with Pajeros, but you managed to get it right in your first attempt. 

@Joao drove his FJ like an experienced driver. Good throttle control.

@Juan Carlos Prego Perez was driving his 1st Fewbie. Hats off to you for following the instruction precisely while attempting to self recover.  

@JERINE_B was also driving his 1st Fewbie. Good steering control.

@Muhammad Qasim & @Sanjay Malik drove at the back like matured experienced drivers without any issues. 

Drive Stats:

image.png.9603c654cb9447818f526acdb8f6a67b.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use