•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 10 Dec 2021

Gaurav

1 minute ago, Zed said:

@Josh T.  have some mercy for us at the back... be gentle on the throttle and don't churn up all the sand with your Mighty Sierra 6.2L V8 😅

I seriously want to test Josh and all behind him, as every time Josh drove with me he was at sweep.

Not because of 6.2L but I needed his support. Let's see what fun awaits tomo, after all its FB+

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@MMansoor you've been added to this drive.

Please confirm, if you are joining or not so that others in waitlist can get a chance.

Current Waitlist

First Drive:

Second Drive:

@Gaurav Confirmed

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Zed said:

@Josh T.  have some mercy for us at the back... be gentle on the throttle and don't churn up all the sand with your Mighty Sierra 6.2L V8 😅

You might get a feel what happens to the people behind after your boat goes through.

• Haha (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Adhir Saxena said:

@Gaurav - i have something come up and have to drop off from the drive. Please allow waitlist participants to get the spot. Many thanks

too late to waste a slot.

@Daniel Yang sorry for so late ping, if you like you can join now this FB+ drive.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I seriously want to test Josh and all behind him, as every time Josh drove with me he was at sweep.

Not because of 6.2L but I needed his support. Let's see what fun awaits tomo, after all its FB+

I’m ready no matter the position in the convoy…see you in the morning!!!👍🏽

• Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Gaurav for the lovely day, master class on pop-out, the blast of a ride we had in the end and most importantly for me, the control tips - can't wait to try them out. Thank you Lawrence for all the support

@Gok Krish @MMansoor@JamesThorn@Josh T.@Gilbert Khalil@Lawrence_Chehimi@Charbel@Zed@Werno@Daniel Yang - it was nice meeting and driving with you. hope to see you soon.

Some snaps in the gallery.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use