•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Coffee and Dates: Solar Park to AD border - Dubai - 7 Dec 2021

Ale Vallecchi

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above 

Meeting time: 2:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/5nVsM5gJRN6EYMWP8

Action Plan:  Following "Il Te' nel Deserto", another themed drive, to provide an enjoyable and relaxing weekday drive. This time, we'll head from Solar Park toward the southern Dubai border, ending up in Abu Dhabi's territory (about 45 minutes away from Dubai). Coffee will be the beverage of choice (Italian, Arabic, Turkish or Americano are all acceptable), accompanied by dates, in the best UAE tradition. We'll look for a smooth drive, in mixed terrain, with a few breaks throughout, and a final stop to enjoy coffee and dates amongst the dunes. Bring along your preferred beverage and snack, as well as a companion/s with whom to share, if you so choose.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 6:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 1

I wanted to come for this drive @Ale Vallecchi but my car has to go for a timing chain tensioner and guide replacement tomorrow morning

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, ShereenMK said:

Am I the only one RSVP'd. 🤔

Hi @ShereenMK, yes, but don't worry. I'll keep the drive open, and I plan to go anyways. The drive is confirmed by me. Thanks

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

15 hours ago, ShereenMK said:

Am I the only one RSVP'd. 🤔

Hi @ShereenMK. Let's meet at 2 PM at Qudra's Last Exit ADNOC gas Station. Se we can leave together from there to our entry point. Just in case, here's the location's pin:

ADNOC Service Station | Last Exit Al Qudra (547)
800 300
https://maps.app.goo.gl/j8naiWr58KGtBCff9

See you this afternoon.

Important Information

Terms of use