•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 10 Dec 2021

Brette

5 hours ago, Nathan said:

Hi @Brette just to confirm, meeting point is still linking me to the water point in the desert turn off…other side of the road from BES. Can you confirm once again coordinates please? Thanks! 

@Nathanjust checked the link, it is showing the correct spot.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rob Soughton said:

Couple of shots from today's drive! @Mark D and @Nathan. Thanks all for great morning!

2FD6EF7F-3C3C-41BC-8ABB-DA797680EB6E.jpeg

8DE26436-DD3D-4035-A46F-116CB8825D4C.jpeg

Nice one. Cheers mate. I’ve some pics which I will upload in gallery later. 

My first drive back after a year. Had a great day out, really lovely bunch of ppl on this drive. Looking forward to meeting you all again. Thanks @Brette for giving me the confidence of being in safe hands after my first drive back nerves!

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Was a great drive! Slowly getting used to my truck, and dropping my tyres by an extra 2psi made a huge difference. 
As I said on the radio, nobody ever needs to apologise for any delays. It’s all part of the fun, and we learn together and support each other. 
Hope to see you all again soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

After the interesting trip with Brette, I became absolutely convinced that enjoying the experience of off-road driving depends mainly on the Marshal commanding the group, and this happened on Friday morning, as we used to before the tour in which we feel some excitement includes some rough terrain and great pressure on the cars, but this did not happen The tour was as fast as it was fun and not stressful in addition to being a great source of learning, for the team it was more than wonderful and everyone is very skilled in driving, I look forward to future tours with you, thank you very much @Brette for this wonderful tour.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use