•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 18 Dec- 2021

M.Seidam

@M.Seidam apologies, I am going on afternoon drive which was booked on Sunday, i just worked out the time in btw, and apparently there is only few hr difference by the time I finish the morning and start the next one… Therefore pulling out unfortunately… 

hope it’s ok with u..

regards,

Dear M.Seidam, excusing myself out of the drive as my vehicle makes a squeaky noise when engaged in 4wd and when given Gas. Jeepers identified the need to change the spring but I hv not had enough time to sort it out. Let me get that sorted and look forward to joining next drives. 

Dear Gok , no issue bro and thanks for letting me know . Safety always comes first and hope you get your jeep sorted soon , till next time take care . Cheers 🤞

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Friends 

@topgear, @Faisal Alhashimi, @Marcin Wronowski, @Morshedi, @Simon Claes, @Tom V, @Imteeaz Goolamhossenand @Peter Hager

Thank you for joining this Drive my self I am looking forward to see you all and enjoy together gliding in Alqudra desert 🌵 This time we will drive till almost the end of the “run way “ and by the ☀️ rise time we will vanish inside the desert exploring what was untold about Qudra in   Reverse direction safely till Last exit which is the intended End point … the untold is pretty simple and will be explained in the morning brief so please be on time deflated with flags on and wear jacket as it’s quite cool nowadays in the morning . 

Any recovery or what ever issue we encounter will be strictly dealt with by my Self , @Looper and @JeromeFJ  so please don’t hesitate to clearly communicate so you will be assisted promptly on radio channel 2 

in case of emergency my cell is 0554045278 

Drive RSVP is closed now 

convoy numbering, here we go 

image.jpeg.2e3f737dc081bc7b0510189d1f497650.jpeg

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

And other things with carnity i love 

safety is very important i saw you man time makes double sure of our safety at begaining your terrain were small dune with technical  then you moved to bigger one and you chose your own path with out trail on most of case which i like your style 

i would love to drive more often with you 

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you @M.Seidam for this amazing drive, i really enjoyed and have learned a lot, would love to drive with you again,

@Looper @JeromeFJ  Thank you for the support and the Digging 😬, you guys are amazing, really appreciate it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use