•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 17 Dec 2021

Wrangeld

14 hours ago, ASAD. said:

I guess my understanding was different then. There is tow point. Should i still get a shackle also or this will do?

4956FC80-BCBD-4746-A718-8865D15159D8.jpeg

No

53 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

also any recommendation on which air compressor to get and the best place to get one? 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Mo. @Ashhad Siddiqui Thanks for signing up for the drive. Please can you share with us the following information: 

1. Your car and any modifications you made
  2. Your off road experience if any
  3. What you want out of driving with a 4x4 club. 

Please make sure you do check out the videos and tutorials designed for first time drivers before arriving and make sure you have the 4x4 gear required for the drives. 

Myself and Alex look forward to meeting you on Friday. 

See you soon in the sand. 

Hi 

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8, 2009 and I have installed unichip and profender lift kit. I have a flag, radio, compressor and tire deflator as well.
I have done few trips in Oman alone, with my friends and also 2 trips with another club in Dubai. 
I want to be part of a club to enjoy the deserts of UAE with a nice group and also to increase my skills. 

Thanks

• Well Done (+2) 2

18 minutes ago, Ashhad Siddiqui said:

Hi 

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8, 2009 and I have installed unichip and profender lift kit. I have a flag, radio, compressor and tire deflator as well.
I have done few trips in Oman alone, with my friends and also 2 trips with another club in Dubai. 
I want to be part of a club to enjoy the deserts of UAE with a nice group and also to increase my skills. 

Thanks

Looking like we will have quite a Pajero party (except for the F150's) Friday. Thanks for the update. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello! I have a Toyota Prado 2016.  I have minimal off-road experience- flood water and mud driving in Australia, and some very basic short drives into the desert here for grills with friends. 

Hi! I would like to join too! I have an Lexus LX-570  - mostly stock. I have compressors, deflators, tire gauge and a shovel that I am not looking forward to use. Have done a few solo not too extreme drives in the desert and a few drives in the rocky Wadis as well  . Looking forward to joining you guys, make some friends, share some knowledge and increase my off-roading skills.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use