•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan (South) - Abu Dhabi - 17 Dec 2021

sertac

@Mus_hus78 @Warren Flay @munkybizness @Amir Amiri @ShereenMK @Adhir Saxena

All of you added to the drive. Thanks to @Mehmet Volga he accepted to lead the second convoy. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 12/15/2021 at 11:43 AM, sertac said:

@John Vanderbleek i missed your post, sorry. You also added to the drive.

On 12/15/2021 at 9:22 AM, sertac said:

@Mus_hus78 @Warren Flay @munkybizness @Amir Amiri @ShereenMK @Adhir Saxena

All of you added to the drive. Thanks to @Mehmet Volga he accepted to lead the second convoy. 

Thanks 🙏 

• Like (+1) 1

@John VanderbleekHi John i haven't notice before but you are fewbie. You are currently not eligible to join this drive. I have to remove you from the RSVP. Sorry for that.

Note to everyone. Because of a technical issue on my car i wont be able join this drive. Drive will be lead by @Srikumar and @Mehmet Volga as 2 convoys. Later today they will announce the convoy numbering. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Hasan Wahlan @Charbel @Josh T. @Werno @Farouq Owdeh @Pacific @ShereenMK @Mus_hus78 @Warren Flay @munkybizness @Amir Amiri @JeromeFJ @Srikumar

Good evening everybody! 

Pity that we will not have @sertac but thanks to @Srikumar we can still run two convoys tomorrow. Here are the convoy orders; 

convoy.JPG.c68e57b3f4b05efa8d6b3bab8d567aac.JPG

Convoy 1 = Channel #2

Convoy 2 = Channel #3

See you all in the morning

• Like (+1) 6

What a day! Full credit to the management team for hearing our pleas and organising a second lead to take half the kean Sweihanites and make a second convoy @Mehmet Volgaand @Srikumaryou are both legends in my eyes. Poor old Sweihan is in a shocking state, its rutted, littered and crisscrossed by awful ruinous bulldozer tracks and countless kilometres of electrical cable, it breaks my heart to see this vandalism. Our little team on the second convoy set off and had some bouncy old travelling along with some lovely side slope and ridge riding action and then... Oopsies, we suffered a mechanical failure and had to limp out early. It happens and it is ineveitable that when it does that the team will swing into action and do the needful to ensure safety and support for those in need. Well done guys, there was no complaining and a very competent effort by all. Looking forward to mother nature restoring Sweihan in her own good time:-(

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

sorry to hear that @Warren Flay, I thought you'll be getting more fun than us, but seems no matter where we go in Sweihan, the bulldozers have "cut" the play areas living room for only short & small side-slopings... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Srikumar for running our convoy today. This was my second drive with you post the Absolute Newbie but I wish it lasted longer. My passenger is feeling better now. It seems it was a bad case of nasty chicken from KFC wreaking havoc on him. Thank you all for your patience. I truly appreciate all of your kindness 🙏🏽

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use