•  

Carnity's Christmas Gift to the Desert Drive - Desert Clean Up Drive - 25 Dec 2021

Wrangeld

Post Clean Up Drive

A MASSIVE thanks to everyone in the clean up crew this morning. Loads of bin bags full, chairs, clothing, bottles cans all the detritus of multiple people abusing the desert before us. 

In addition, a fun newbie (plus) drive from Bab Al Shams to Last Exit. A great way to spend early Xmas day morning - doing something we love and treating a place we love with care and love. This is what having a 4x4 loving community is about in my opinion - and everyone that came along was totally committed to both. 

This is something we will do again, and again - because we owe it to the desert that gives us so much. I am looking forward to the photos in the album showing just what we achieved. 

Merry Christmas. 

@Alex Raptor @Dodi Syahdar @Ale Vallecchi thanks for the support. You guys know more than anyone just how important this type of event is. You've seen with your own eyes the way in which people leave the desert after visiting. 

@Looper @Nabil Jamil @Anton Dimov @topgear @khurram.k Thanks to all of you and ALL the people that you brought with you to the drive. 

Looking forward to seeing you soon in the sand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Today’s event was a great initiative @Wrangeldand it was my honor to support and contribute my small part in the whole affair. Also special thanks to the support crew @Dodi Syahdar@Alex Raptor  who showed up with ample space in their trunk to ferry those rubbish from the desert to where they belong, the disposal bin. Thanks to @Ale Vallecchi and @Looper for their searches and discoveries for the team to collect. Great efforts !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use