•  

Quick Fist - to secure things on the rack

topgear

For those who uses Quick Fist to secure the shovel on the roof, how did you secure the Quick Fist on the roof?

@M.Seidam I forgot to ask you after our drive last weekend, how did you secure the Quick Fist or equivalent to the roof rack?

@Ashok chaturvedi I checkout your setup before the Liwa drive but I could not locate the base that you recommended on Amazon. Appreciate if you could nudge me in the right direction. 

All other comments welcomed. Thanks

image.png.058537bcae4109a331fa9af3c8471644.png

Hi @topgear

first you need to measure the diameter of the shovel stick to match it with the quick fist as there are different sizes . Once you purchase the correct quick fist size you will need to fabricate a clip from any workshop doing it and to fasten the quick fist to the clip or ring by minimum two acrews . 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, topgear said:

For those who uses Quick Fist to secure the shovel on the roof, how did you secure the Quick Fist on the roof?

@M.Seidam I forgot to ask you after our drive last weekend, how did you secure the Quick Fist or equivalent to the roof rack?

@Ashok chaturvedi I checkout your setup before the Liwa drive but I could not locate the base that you recommended on Amazon. Appreciate if you could nudge me in the right direction. 

Buy the middle 8 pcs kit it should contain all the pieces... it is simply to follow.  I did it myself and issue then come to my place and I will do it for you 

3 hours ago, topgear said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 10:38 AM, topgear said:

I have been using cable ties to hold quick fist in place (didn't want to drill holes). Been okay for almost 6 months now .. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@varunmehndiratta @M.Seidam 

Buy the whole kit but you must have a roof rack of sort to mount it. 

image.jpeg.4f32cef1fedf1e2abf1900072726418c.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

image.jpeg.4f32cef1fedf1e2abf1900072726418c.jpeg

@M.Seidam @varunmehndiratta Absolutly doctor .. there are two parts the upper holder and lower which can be mounted on any car rack etc. some modification to the lower can be done with some garage. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use