•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Murqab - Dubai - 01 Jan 2022

M.Seidam

Thank you for a great start to 2022 @M.Seidam , summarised perfectly in your drive report.

I believe we can all count ourselves fortunate to have been out on such a clear day, the rain having improved visibility so you could see for miles in all directions.

The show from Mother Nature as we approached the exit was spectacular, although not the ideal weather for inflating tyres!

With literally zero incidents this was a very capable convoy, so well driven @Pierre de Maigret @Muhammad Qasim @Belal Aldaour @KKIRAN @Michel Van Woudenberg @Waqas Parvez @Imteeaz and @Davie Chase

See you guys soon 🌵

PS - Pics in the gallery 📸

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 4

Just now, Muhammad Qasim said:

Thanks to @M.Seidam @Kailas @Russ for making such good event. all went very smooth. beautiful weather and landscape, me and my children enjoyed so much. please find a small video made from yesterdays event. thanks to all good participants with no issues at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

7 hours ago, Russ said:

Thank you for a fantastic drive to start to 2022 @M.Seidam 

was a great drive and for the most part we stayed dry

was expecting a long drive home but reality was not so bad 

Great to meet some old and new friends in the sand, hope you all got home safely @Pierre de Maigret @Muhammad Qasim @Belal Aldaour @KKIRAN @Michel Van Woudenberg @Waqas Parvez @Imteeaz and @Davie Chase

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use