•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Murqab - Dubai - 01 Jan 2022

M.Seidam

38 minutes ago, Naim Aoun said:

How about the weather forecast predicting continuous rain? 

Well till now it shows rain ️ but let’s see and hope for the best , rain is good 😊 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 12/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

Wait list 

@munkybizness @Muhammad Qasim @Gertjan @Davie Chase @Belal Aldaour

i have added you all to the drive 

image.jpeg.2943035be8cf9d64fb9e6a8f393952c5.jpeg

Hi @M.Seidam if possible add me too. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

@Pacific I added you to the drive and with that we have a complete set of 10 each convoy . You will be added To @Kailas convoy ✌️

Thank you @Kailas for the awesome drive today the route, the weather and the convoy, everything was very nice 
I've added some pictures in the gallery Guys @KAMALIO @Karthik Raptor @Vaibhav @munkybizness 
Hope you like it 
https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1151-fewbie-murqab-dubai-01-jan-2022

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Drive Report ( convoy 1

20 cars in the first day of 2022 split in 2 convoys started from Murqab in a divergent rainy start to converge eventually lining up on top of the long range dunes of Murqab 

image.jpeg.b3d6971777a0a326bb66d92b0ba4e4d1.jpeg

Special thanks to @Kailas for leading the second half ( convoy 2 ) where I lead the first one (  convoy 1 )  

after this warming up start and on top break we descended one after the other along the sabkha and via the Baja route heading west in direction where before the end of it each convoy took a detour in different directions to give our friends a taste of technicality. They ( convoy 2 )  took the north and we took the south direction . 
image.jpeg.3e0e69167af346d346e807e500ca414f.jpeg

The sand was compacted in either side of the dunes and in one or two occasion I had to scout it and reroute when needed. Every one did great . Exiting this area to race the time on the sabkha again toward the entry to Qudra yet across a tinch of technicality where it seemed that every one got accustomed by then to the drive rhythm amazingly.

image.jpeg.56c5ef9350a4d2ad1b8afee495daa41d.jpeg

In Qudra we had an ample time and space to do all the manoeuvres repeatedly and safely with a breath taking break in between 

image.jpeg.40f934d436b832604d02cf9a197ebec3.jpeg

I noticed that when it was raining 🌧 toward the end upon exiting the ground was softer bit and still doable than when the sun for a short time in the afternoon had made it slightly harder. Despite everything I would say with great pleasure that I enjoyed the drive all over and I hope you did all of you as much as I did or more. It is the first ever drive for me since I joined Carnity that there was no single refusal or stuck which says it all about the drivers skills / terrain chosen / compact less slippery sand … possible all of them . 
by 5:55 we were at last exit on time.

my sincere thanks again for @Kailas for leading the second convoy 

Thank you  @Russ for supporting  us amazingly as usual. 
I would like to thank  @Pierre de Maigret as well for his superb responsive reaction as a second lead . 

for the remaining friends 

@Pierre de Maigret @Muhammad Qasim @Belal Aldaour @KKIRAN @Michel Van Woudenberg @Waqas Parvez @Imteeaz @Davie Chase 

you did more than amazing and thanks again for sharing the passion 🙏

happy new year 

P.S : relive below 👇 and some pictures and stat of the trip in gallery 

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use