•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 02 Jan 2022

Vanessa8580

General Infos

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above (All Levels)

When:  02 Jan 2022, Sunday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: E75 Al Fayah Road - https://goo.gl/maps/pH1UmMLcUUawgqQAA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

End Point: E75 Al Fayah Road

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT 

@Desert Wrangler @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Ali Shah @Derius Olivier @Imran Kashif @YM Han @Osama M @Joseph Raju @Anna Dillon @Julian Patterson @Sharat Nambiar @ASAD. @Dodi Syahdar @Melenany

If any of you come from Dubai or another Emirate and you have to cross the border to come to Abu Dhabi on Sunday, you will have to show your All Hosn app at the border. You will need a green status, if you haven't, you will have to take a PCR test. They just changed the rules again to begin at the 31st of December. 

I just wanted to let you know now so you still have time to take the PCR test if necessary.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hi please strike me off the list as per latest guidelines I can't enter since need to take 3 tests and 3rd test is on the day of the drive. Will make it next time

• Like (+1) 1

Good morning @P C Lim and welcome to Carnity Club. 

I can see you are joining on Sunday for your first off-road drive with us in Abu Dhabi. I am looking forward to meet you. 

In the meantime, kindly introduce yourself and provide the following info:

1) Which 4x4 are you bringing ?
2) Do you have any Offroading experience ? If so please specify.
3) Is your vehicle equipped with front and rear towpoints (the factory ones are fine) ?

For your first drive there are a few minimum required tools:
1) Pressure gauge and deflator, so you can deflate your tyres when you arrive.
2) Air compressor to inflate your tyres again after the drive.

If you have more offroad gears, such as your walkie talkie, shovel, offroad flag, you are welcome to bring it along.

@Desert Wrangler @Ali Shah @Derius Olivier @Imran Kashif @Osama M @Joseph Raju @Anna Dillon @Julian Patterson @takeshi sobue @ASAD. @Anthony Tan @P C Lim @YM Han @Melenany @Dodi Syahdar @Frederic

Below you can find the convoy numbering for Sunday's newbie drive.

Newbie drive Al Fayah 02 January 2022
Attendees Level Car   Pos #
Vanessa8580 Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Blue   1
Imran Kashif  Fewbie Toyota Prado   2
P C Lim Newbie Lexus LX570 White 2015   3
Ali Shah Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Grey 2017   4
Anna Dillon Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Black 2011   5
Dodi Syahdar Advance Ford Raptor 2018   6
YM Han Newbie Suzuki Jimny Yellow   7
Derius Olivier Newbie Land Rover LR3 Blue 2009   8
Julian Patterson Newbie GMC Yukon White 2021   9
ASAD. Newbie Toyota Prado White 2010   10
Desert Wrangler  Newbie Jeep Wrangler SWB Yellow   11
Joseph Raju Newbie Nissan Patrol White 2006   12
Melenany Advance Ford F-150 Green   13
Osama M Newbie Infinity QX80 White   14
Anthony Tan Newbie Nissan Patrol White   15
Takeshi Sobue Newbie Toyota FJ Cruiser   16
Frederic Crew Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Blue   17

Don't forget that you need a green status on the All Hosn app if you want to cross the border to Abu Dhabi. 

We will be using radio channel 1 (446 00625)

If there is any problem or emergency, you can reach me on the number 056 434 1668.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

On 12/28/2021 at 5:59 PM, Ishaq Muhammad said:

Hi I just win is there anyone can share what’s up number to update me any activity going in Abu Dhabi oO in Dubai my name is Ishaq and my number is 056 414 1272 

Hi Ishaq! You have to click ‘going’ on the drive you want to attend, if it is full you can ask to be added to the wait list. You’ll find all the drives for each coming weekend here in the forums. 

Hi all and Vanessa, I am P C Lim. I have no experience in off road and due to the lack of time I am not well equipped too. My car is 4x4 and has front and back towing hook from factory. I have tyres deflator and gauges but will need to borrow air compressor from my friend in the group. I have bought a flat pole but flag holder might be late in delivery. 

I hope my walkie talkie will be delivered before this trip. Look forward to see you all.

cheers

P C Lim

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use