•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Lahbab: In The Locals' Den - Dubai - 31 Dec 2021

Ale Vallecchi

8 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Karthik Raptor. There is still 1 spot available in the drive. Should I add you? Thanks

@Ale Vallecchi, sure. Please add me and confirm. Thanks.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 12/28/2021 at 9:01 PM, Ishaq Muhammad said:

Hi my name is Ishaq Is there any WhatsApp group to update any activities going I’m Ishaq And my contact number is 0564141272 Thank you

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

11 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @topgear. Thanks a lot for your kind request. I would love to extend the convoy, but with the current holiday season many Marshals are not available, and none can join me to take her/his share of an extended convoy. I will have to keep this drive as it is, in spite of the long waiting list. Sorry to have to disappoint you. Looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Dear @Ishaq Muhammad. Thanks for your kind request. I am directing your query to the members of our Crew (@Gaurav, @Srikumar or @Frederic) who will be able to update you.

Ok, understood. If there’s any cancellation, I’m happy to jump in 😁

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Harshad Ashraf said:

@Ale VallecchiI had confirmed from my side but did not find my name in the going list. Appreciate your support.

Hi @Harshad Ashraf. I am sorry to have to update you that you were inadvertently jumped into the drive in place of Charbel Ghattas, due to a glitch in the new Waitlist function we have just added to the drives' RSVP system. Since this would not be your first drive of the weekend, I'll have to put you back in the WL, to let its first listed member with no prior drives during the weekend, join the drive. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for understanding.

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Harshad Ashraf. I am sorry to have to update you that you were inadvertently jumped into the drive in place of Charbel Ghattas, due to a glitch in the new Waitlist function we have just added to the drives' RSVP system. Since this would not be your first drive of the weekend, I'll have to put you back in the WL, to let its first listed member with no prior drives during the weekend, join the drive. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for understanding.

👍👍 Please add me in WL again. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desertanuts,

find below the final convoy order:

@Jose Thomas will be my Second Lead

@Azeem M at #3

@Quresh Motiwala #4

@Emanuel will drive at #5

@Rajat Verma at #6

@ASAD. in place #7

@Nathan will be Center Forward

@JERINE_B is #9

@Justin Ng at #10

@Tareq Al Turq #11

@Markus B in place #12

@Mo. #13

@Karthik Raptor will be #14

@Mark D #15, and 

@Russwill Sweep the convoy.

Once arrived at the meeting point we will communicate through Carnity Channel #1 (446.006).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in time to depart as close to 7AM as possible. Have a nice evening.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Ale Vallecchi looking pretty wet here Dubai at the moment. Please confirm if we'll be driving this morning. 

From the attached screen cap of from National Meteorology Center looks like Lahbab is included in this zone.

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 04.49.47.png

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use