•  

Morning Intermediate 2021 Season Finale - Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - 31 Dec 2021

Srikumar

Getting a bit messy....checking with airlines if it's 48hr for test to be done or 72hrs (website says 72hrs and one of the online document says 48hrs, believe it's dynamic these days )....with it being eve and weekend ahead won't take risk if 48hrs... Till I get confirmation from flight will put my plans to join drive on hold.... 

5 hours ago, Ilya said:

Just done my PCR. Tried SEHA in City Walk to save 100 AED, but the waitnig time there sims like much more than an hour. Did it in Al Zahra - as alawas no waiting time

Understand now SEHA centers is only on appointment basis, are they still accepting walk in? 

23 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Understand now SEHA centers is only on appointment basis, are they still accepting walk in? 

Yes, they are but then appointments take priority. Have colleagues who had to wait 2+ hours and others who got lucky. For SEHA, advisable that you take an appointment 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

In the past, they would let you in at any time as long as you had an appointment for that particular day.

Yeah...however the first appointment i am getting is on 2nd jan other than in Khwaneej.... 

7 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Finally got the appointment at Mina Rashid centre for tomo morning 11am and airline confirmed 72hrs... Hopefully get the result in time.

@varunmehndirattaBTW if you go without a roof, take a jacket and a hat for the morning

• Like (+1) 2

@SrikumarHi

My schedule suddenly tightened up around new-year's eve, and am gonna be risking my marriage if I disappeared on Friday morming😅😅

Its really a bummer as these drives with you in AD are all we look for week after week. Hope you have great intermediate/extreme plans for us in 2022

Have a blast guys, catch you all soon🤙🤙

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, varunmehndiratta said:

SEHA Accepts walk in customers but you have to take an appointment on the app at any day slot and make the payment online. Once you are in SEHA center you can show that you have made the payment and they will accept you. SEHA is not accepting cash payments anymore. I would have participated for this drive if my PCR test would have turned GREEN instead of RED. I had been to Khawaneej center on Christmas day with my kids for a screening as they had to return back to Abu Dhabi and did a test just for the heck of it and now am stranded at home. It seems you can be Covid +ve even if you are seemingly 100% healthy. Lots of asymptomatic cases. By the way Khawaneej center was full - never seen this anytime I went there to take a PCR test and took me almost 2 hours to get the screening done. SEHA test results are taking around 24 hours now. 

• Sad (0) 3

Important Information

Terms of use