•  

Morning Intermediate 2021 Season Finale - Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - 31 Dec 2021

Srikumar

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

SEHA Accepts walk in customers but you have to take an appointment on the app at any day slot and make the payment online. Once you are in SEHA center you can show that you have made the payment and they will accept you. SEHA is not accepting cash payments anymore. I would have participated for this drive if my PCR test would have turned GREEN instead of RED. I had been to Khawaneej center on Christmas day with my kids for a screening as they had to return back to Abu Dhabi and did a test just for the heck of it and now am stranded at home. It seems you can be Covid +ve even if you are seemingly 100% healthy. Lots of asymptomatic cases. By the way Khawaneej center was full - never seen this anytime I went there to take a PCR test and took me almost 2 hours to get the screening done. SEHA test results are taking around 24 hours now. 

Get well and see you soon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 12/28/2021 at 4:30 PM, Ilya said:

Just done my PCR. Tried SEHA in City Walk to save 100 AED, but the waitnig time there sims like much more than an hour. Did it in Al Zahra - as alawas no waiting time

Don’t know why rates differ in different emirates in Al Ain it’s AED 50 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Rizwanm2 said:

did my PCR 24 hrs before but still did not receive the result, Hope its comes before i go to bed. 😬 

or ill be awake all night.. 😵

Hymnnn relax and sleep inshallah morning message will wake u up with good news 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Just got mine. So will see you guys in the morning. As we are a small group convoy numbering will be decided on the spot

Is it from SEHA?  how long does it took to get report? 

Im still waiting ☹️

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Just got mine. So will see you guys in the morning. As we are a small group convoy numbering will be decided on the spot

I don’t know why everyone left the drive ? Is it due to the covid tests on border or scared of the Srikumar’s drive pace and plan 😜 it wilL be my and pajero’s first intermediate drive 😬….. very excited 😊 and nervous too but since Asif hussian and srikumar both are there my confidence level has gone up ⬆️ 😎….. night night see u there 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use