•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 2 Jan 2022

Jeepie

On 1/2/2022 at 1:54 PM, Jeepie said:

@Santoso Marjuki @Harshad Ashraf @Simon Dawood @KKIRAN @Michel Van Woudenberg @Sergio Big Dawg @Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel @topgear 

The area around Pink Rock was completely different today. Some of it easier than normal, but with all the tracks that seemed to be cemented on the slopes, we had to be a little careful and sensible. We still managed to climb the dune next to Big Red, but Big Red itself was too bumpy with way too many tracks. I think we managed to do quite a nice route with some less travelled dunes that some of you thought were technical. Believe me, they are not! (you should have come on my drive last week Sergio) With the sand being so firm side sloping was kept to a minimum, but KKIRAN still managed to get two pop-outs on different occasions. Christening my new jack and making sure we all know how to deal with a pop-out now. I think everyone did well, but remember, next time the sand might be soft and completely different. Thanks to Santoso, Topgear and Rsjiv for the support.

See you again in the sand soon

Thanks @Jeepie for the wonderful drive. The weather was incredible , i totally enjoyed it .

Looking forward for the next drive :)

Important Information

Terms of use