Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 9 Jan 2022

Frederic

3 minutes ago, Eduardo sos said:

Hi Frederic,

1. Toyota FJ 2009

2. Came as guest in one other saturday  

3. Yes.

All ready for dunes :)

@Eduardo sos your drive count shows you have completed 1 drive already as driver, hence you cannot do this drive twice. If your friend wants to join this drive, he will have to create his own user ID and sign up for the drive.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

47 minutes ago, Eduardo sos said:

Ok, I understand. I opened account in november, joined with his car but now I have mine - just bought last week - and I thought I should start from zero, didnt really practiced that time. But rules are clear, I step out from the group. 
thanks. 

Yes the user id and drive count is always related to the driver only, so we can track their personal progress and drive count, not the vehicle 😁. Thanks for understanding.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hello Frederic,

I just signed up to the club and I am very excited! I saw that the list is full but hopefully 5 people drop :). Otherwise, can you sign me up for next week? (I cannot see the invitation for next week yet)

My information:
- I have a FJ Crusier
- I have experience in dunes but need to learn how to drive my automatic FJ as my previous cars were short and manual (I had a 70 series short Landcruiser 4.5 V6 and 3.5 V6 short pajero)
- Towing hooks, yes

best, 

Hugo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Welcome @hugo and if 5 people wont drop, lol, you will be added to the next week Absolute Newbie drive as a priority before opening that drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

André 🇵🇹, have just joined Carnity. I own/drive a Jeep Wrangler - 4 door and look forward to Sunday morning Newbie drive.

Camp on the desert often so have have driven a few times on the main/most popular spots.

I believe I’m geared up for the first drive; let me know if there are spots available.

Welcome @Andre Olivenca please hit the waitlist button, so you will be automatically moved to drive RSVP if there are enough dropouts this week (and will receive email notification of the confirmation).

If not you will be moved to next week Absolute Newbie drive on priority (with email notification).

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 1/4/2022 at 10:35 AM, Yasirimam said:

Hey Everyone,

Excited to join Carnity Club..!!

1. Toyota Land Cruiser 2001 V8

2. Yes, being doing off-roading

3. Yes, equipped.!

@Frederic can i bring my son along with me? He is 11yrs old. 

Please advise.....

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use