• Simon Innes - Landcruiser Grey
  • Thian - Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Yasirimam - Landcruiser
  • Jessica Lambert - Prado
  • Francois - Prado 1997
  • Mahmoud Taha - Nissan Xterra

Convoy Lead: Frederic

Convoy support: Rizwan

Convoy numbering will be done after the briefing tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

In case of emergency you can contact me on 056 504 2632 

Drive Report

Upon my arrival at the meeting point this morning i was greeted by a nice pond in front of us, where we used to have the official meeting point. Thanks to @M.Seidam his information, we lined up along the cycle track and once deflated, headed into the dirt track from where we did the briefing. 

The sand was maybe forgiving today, but honestly you guys and gals rocked ! Your enthusiasm and willingness to help others was spot on and that's what we love so much about these drives.  

A few highlights:

- @Faiz Amir who brought the humongous Armada, was perfect as second lead. There was one hiccup where i crossed a dune and descended into a very rocky area, and thanks to him he did not follow and listened to my instructions perfectly and swift.

- @Ayman Alqwasmi who took the challenge of bringing the Koleos, accepted the challenge with bravoure and drove excellent ! 

- @Yasirimam who was always immediately out and about to share his compressor, and help with the small inflation issue on @Jessica Lambert, you are a fantastic team player and i look forward driving with you again ! 

- @Mahmoud Taha Driving the Xterra without apprehension, they are fantastic offroad vehicles and you will surely get the best out of it.

- The boys and girls towards the center and back, @Jessica Lambert @Thian @Simon Innes @Saleh Kuba @Beide Worku @Yesu Yarlagadda you all drove superb today, i hope you had a good time !

If you have photos to share, please feel welcome to put them in our gallery:

Absolute Newbie - Al Qudra - Dubai - 9 Jan 2022 - Carnity.com

Thanks to @Rizwanm2 for his great support !

PS @Jessica Lambert your Motorola radio will be useful for our Carnity Channels 1 till 4 (on your radio these will be 1,3,5,7) but you will need a radio that allows you to program all our channels. You will find a topic on that below:

A Baofeng UV5r will only set you back 75dhs and could be your perfect backup in case we are using channels 5 till 10 on any of the drives.

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Monday at 11am, and they go live on Monday evening at 7pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

its great to meet bunch of new faces with smile and enthusiasm on sunday morning, Also i had pleasure to meet @Frederic new desert companion.  it was real unicorn, 👍

everybody managed very well today. unsurprisingly the sand was much forgiving due to the dampness. hope to see you all regularly on coming weekends. 

Have a nice week ahead, 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

thanks guys.. all of you were fabulous.. hope to see you all regularly!!

@Rizwanm2. @Frederic you guys were amazing!! 🚀🚀

if anyone is looking for a compressor or a flag with suction cup, I got these in Dragon Mart.. attaching the business card of the shop.. 

E73E64B9-55B0-4905-98C4-D8DD1E72E36B.png

• Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

Drive Report

Upon my arrival at the meeting point this morning i was greeted by a nice pond in front of us, where we used to have the official meeting point. Thanks to @M.Seidam his information, we lined up along the cycle track and once deflated, headed into the dirt track from where we did the briefing. 

The sand was maybe forgiving today, but honestly you guys and gals rocked ! Your enthusiasm and willingness to help others was spot on and that's what we love so much about these drives.  

A few highlights:

- @Faiz Amir who brought the humongous Armada, was perfect as second lead. There was one hiccup where i crossed a dune and descended into a very rocky area, and thanks to him he did not follow and listened to my instructions perfectly and swift.

- @Ayman Alqwasmi who took the challenge of bringing the Koleos, accepted the challenge with bravoure and drove excellent ! 

- @Yasirimam who was always immediately out and about to share his compressor, and help with the small inflation issue on @Jessica Lambert, you are a fantastic team player and i look forward driving with you again ! 

- @Mahmoud Taha Driving the Xterra without apprehension, they are fantastic offroad vehicles and you will surely get the best out of it.

- The boys and girls towards the center and back, @Jessica Lambert @Thian @Simon Innes @Saleh Kuba @Beide Worku @Yesu Yarlagadda you all drove superb today, i hope you had a good time !

If you have photos to share, please feel welcome to put them in our gallery:

Absolute Newbie - Al Qudra - Dubai - 9 Jan 2022 - Carnity.com

Thanks to @Rizwanm2 for his great support !

PS @Jessica Lambert your Motorola radio will be useful for our Carnity Channels 1 till 4 (on your radio these will be 1,3,5,7) but you will need a radio that allows you to program all our channels. You will find a topic on that below:

A Baofeng UV5r will only set you back 75dhs and could be your perfect backup in case we are using channels 5 till 10 on any of the drives.

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Monday at 11am, and they go live on Monday evening at 7pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

It was my pleasure to met you all guys. Thanks Fredric.

7 hours ago, Yasirimam said:

Thanks a lot everyone, it was indeed a nice drive.! 

Grateful to @Frederic and Rizwan for their support throughout the journey.

20220109_083514.jpg

20220109_083511.jpg

20220109_083416.jpg

IMG_20220109_082807.jpg

IMG_20220109_082814.jpg

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use