•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili to Solar park - Dubai - 9 Jan 2022

M.Seidam

39 minutes ago, Fabien Monleau said:

I wish you an Happy New Year. May u remove me from this drive as I am COVID contact case 😭

oh dear @Fabien Monleau wish you best health.. no issue i will do

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warren Flay said:

He probably has a 63 as well...

I am searching for one decent 60😜 not interested in 63 probably will be an electric car

Edited by Daniel Yang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Fabien Monleau I removed you from the RSVP list upon your request 

@Gilbert Khalil multiple drives open now and you are having a priority please confirm your participation so I can I add you please 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gilbert Khalil said:

Yes Please add me, so I remove myslef from the other 

It’s done by the system already I guess you are in now 😄👍

• Like (+1) 1

Dear friends 

@munkybizness @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @topgear@Gregory @Warren Flay@Bernard Kalaani@Adhir Saxena@Daniel Yang@Ben84@Gilbert Khalil

Thank you for signing into this drive hoping we all enjoy tomorrow wandering in Lisaili from north to the most southern land till we reach the outskirt of solar park where the game ends there. However never says never if every one is eager and the time allows we can sneak to Qudra for a while 😄( I was there yesterday night supporting Dr @Chaitanya D convoy ) and the terrain was fantastic in the sence of compactness . 

regarding the meeting point tomorrow please see and please line up if possible like below picture 

image.jpeg.a681194e6365e53a23c9a6ab75714a71.jpeg
i will come slightly earlier to scout the area around the meeting point as some ponds, muddy ground maybe expected so we can adjust for more comfortable lining accordingly so please stay tuned on this thread upon arrival and in case of any emergency or what ever issue please also you can reach me on my cell : 0554045278 

Please maintain appropriate distance between vehicles and keep your masks on at all time while out of your vehicles .

we will do the briefing on radio .

all rope recoveries will be conducted exclusively by myself or under direct supervision and please remain in your cars unless i assign on the spot some participants for help.

We will have short breaks  along the way socially distant off course. 

we will communicate on radio channel 4 ( 44608125 ) 

convoy order as below please 

image.jpeg.5f9ca56e920aabeb5c3b47b7dea6305a.jpeg

See you all tomorrow sharp on time 07:00 or bit earlier the better please . 

Cheers 🙏

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 6

40 minutes ago, Adhir Saxena said:

@M.Seidam - i am extremely sorry for the late msg but i have to sign out of the drive as i am not feeling well. Hope to see you soon again

No issue @Adhir Saxena get well soon and see you soon 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use