•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bab Al Shams Ridge Riding Party - Dubai - 09 Jan 2022

sertac

Thank you @sertac for a wonderful drive and @Mehmet Volga for the support.

It was an interesting experience for me at the end, behind all the long wheelbase monster of cars - while I was following the track left behind by the convoy in front of me - many a times I was just surfing in the in the churned-up sand. Thanks to the recent weather - the sand was quite firm, and it was easily drivable for me, otherwise if it were any other time, I am sure I would have had to take all alternate route for much of the way I was driving and would have had tough time.

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan, @MMansoor, @James Thorn& @Mohamad Anwer it was great driving with you guys. See you soon in another drive.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

@sertac thank you for the amazing drive with an amazing cold morning. The drive was really an amazing ridge riding party, hope we do this again 🙂

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan thanks for your support as second lead, @Mehmet Volga and @Looper thanks for your support as CF and Sweep.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

3 hours ago, MMansoor said:

@sertac thank you for the amazing drive with an amazing cold morning. The drive was really an amazing ridge riding party, hope we do this again 🙂

@Karthikeyan Govindarajan thanks for your support as second lead, @Mehmet Volga and @Looper thanks for your support as CF and Sweep.

Thank you Gentlement @sertac@Mehmet Volga@Looper @Karthikeyan Govindarajan for a great adventure, the wet compacted sand surface made our cars behave differently , however, with the  amazing weather and scenery, it was an unforgettable outing that I will always remember. 

Thank you to the rest of the small group 😊🙂 🙏 

Mohamad 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use