Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 09 Jan 2022

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you friends for joining. Was really good to have this drive today, despite being busy with tracks. We somehow managed to make a lot of climbs, and moved for about 58 km. It was a shovel and rope

Dear desert wonderers, below updated  list of names as of today Joining @Ahmad Shaker @Waqas Parvez @Morshedi @Vaibhav @Peter Hager @Bruno Finel @Omar ElGamal

Dear friends, @Ahmad Shaker @Waqas Parvez @Morshedi @Vaibhav @Peter Hager @Bruno Finel @Omar ElGamal @Trekado @Rodi below convoy order for tomorrow's drive. Look forward to see you morning. For any ur

Posted Images

Dear friends, @Ahmad Shaker @Waqas Parvez @Morshedi @Vaibhav @Peter Hager @Bruno Finel @Omar ElGamal @Trekado @Rodi below convoy order for tomorrow's drive. Look forward to see you morning. For any urgent matter, you can call me on my number 0506318834

2701623D-7603-4ED8-BF02-1C5759E96E4C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks a lot @Hisham Masaadfor the great drive and for always supporting us on the self recoveries 😀 I learnt a lot and it was great to cover lot of challenging parts.
Happy to have met another Pajero 3.5 @Trekado and to see that we can push this car 😊

I have shared the photos on the gallery as well. 

Edited by Bruno Finel
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you friends for joining. Was really good to have this drive today, despite being busy with tracks. We somehow managed to make a lot of climbs, and moved for about 58 km. It was a shovel and rope free drive. All stucks and refusal were self managed, thank you @Peter Hager and  @Vaibhav for supporting us, and going the drivers whenever required. @Waqas Parvez you were a perfect SL. Pleasure to meet you for first time @Omar ElGamal and @Morshedi , amazing driving capabilities. @Bruno Finel @Ahmad Shaker @Trekado good to see you again. Below our drive info and track.

Look forward to meet again in sand.

Take care, and good week ahead

Hisham

F1BACDCB-667F-4818-B211-107424BD9F94.png

8CAC19DA-C39D-402C-83B5-8ED5577BAB78.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use