•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 09 Jan 2022

Hisham Masaad

50 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Good morning @Rodi please confirm which car you will driving tomorrow?

Good mornin @Hisham MasaadI’ll be in the Fortuner 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear friends, @Ahmad Shaker @Waqas Parvez @Morshedi @Vaibhav @Peter Hager @Bruno Finel @Omar ElGamal @Trekado @Rodi below convoy order for tomorrow's drive. Look forward to see you morning. For any urgent matter, you can call me on my number 0506318834

2701623D-7603-4ED8-BF02-1C5759E96E4C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaadthank for giving the opportunity for 2nd lead it was a good learning experience, as you said every drove well and were able to do self recovery,i have shared the photos in the gallery 😀 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaadthank you for giving me the opportunity to be a sweep. Your drives never fail to impress. Everyone drove well with no chance of bringing the ropes and shovel. Self recoveries were done well by everyone. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks a lot @Hisham Masaadfor the great drive and for always supporting us on the self recoveries 😀 I learnt a lot and it was great to cover lot of challenging parts.
Happy to have met another Pajero 3.5 @Trekado and to see that we can push this car 😊

I have shared the photos on the gallery as well. 

Edited by Bruno Finel
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you friends for joining. Was really good to have this drive today, despite being busy with tracks. We somehow managed to make a lot of climbs, and moved for about 58 km. It was a shovel and rope free drive. All stucks and refusal were self managed, thank you @Peter Hager and  @Vaibhav for supporting us, and going the drivers whenever required. @Waqas Parvez you were a perfect SL. Pleasure to meet you for first time @Omar ElGamal and @Morshedi , amazing driving capabilities. @Bruno Finel @Ahmad Shaker @Trekado good to see you again. Below our drive info and track.

Look forward to meet again in sand.

Take care, and good week ahead

Hisham

F1BACDCB-667F-4818-B211-107424BD9F94.png

8CAC19DA-C39D-402C-83B5-8ED5577BAB78.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad Thank you Hisham for this Amazing drive, I really enjoy it,

Your instruction in self recovery was remarkable, would love to drive with you again 😊

@VaibhavThank you for your immediate support.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use