•  

Farewell from Carnity

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Sadly, the time has come for me to leave @Carnity

It has been a wonderful journey and I'm grateful for all the fantastic memories I will carry with me, for all the great friends I have made in my 90 drives with the club (of which 47 as lead) for all the expertise that I have gained and for all the experiences that I have made. 

I started off-roading as a hobby, an extraordinary way to counter-balance the stress of life with genuine fun, passion, adrenaline and good company. Along the way, however, while I never lost the passion and the adrenaline and I surely made some new good friends, I believe I lost most of the fun, finding myself in a club that is going in a direction which is, unfortunately, no longer where I personally wish to go. 

It's therefore time for a change, time for new routes in the sand, new photographs, new off-roading experiences. After every dusk, after all, there is a new dawn. 

LRZ_2722.jpg.f09541dede8d192e09ae719adc2b83c9.jpg

I wish to the whole @Carnityfamily, especially the Crew, the Marshals, the Advisors, the Support Team and all those members that I had the pleasure and privilege to meet and drive with, all the best and thank you all for your company, your support, your trust and appreciation. 

And, who knows, our tracks may cross again in the sand one day or another!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 30

Don't know what to write on this. 1st time in my life I experience a complete loss of words to express myself. All I can say is I'm sad to read your farewell message from the club. Always enjoyed driving with you and hope you will come back soon for more drives. 

• Like (+1) 6

@Lorenzo Candelpergher unexpected news, you will be missed! 

It was a pleasure attending the drives you hosted, especially the climb challenges.

I wish you all the best and hope to cross paths in the sandlands.

Kindest regards.

• Like (+1) 7

Wishing you all the best Lorenzo. Thanks for contributing and creating drives and events that people always loved and were managed perfectly. 
Take care !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

It has been a wonderful journey and I'm grateful for all the fantastic memories I will carry with me, for all the great friends I have made in my 90 drives with the club (of which 47 as lead) for all the expertise that I have gained and for all the experiences that I have made. 

I started off-roading as a hobby, an extraordinary way to counter-balance the stress of life with genuine fun, passion, adrenaline and good company. Along the way, however, while I never lost the passion and the adrenaline and I surely made some new good friends, I believe I lost most of the fun, finding myself in a club that is going in a direction which is, unfortunately, no longer where I personally wish to go. 

It's therefore time for a change, time for new routes in the sand, new photographs, new off-roading experiences. After every dusk, after all, there is a new dawn. 

I wish to the whole @Carnityfamily, especially the Crew, the Marshals, the Advisors, the Support Team and all those members that I had the pleasure and privilege to meet and drive with, all the best and thank you all for your company, your support, your trust and appreciation. 

Oh man I wish you said this in 2021 and didn’t make  my 2022 feel 🙁…… really shocked to hear that ….. wish you good luck where ever your going as I was so impressed with your driving and of course management ….. once again will miss your drive and you too …. Hope we cross our path in al Italia one day 

Edited by Mus_hus78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher it was such a pleasure driving with you, everyone could feel the passion you had for the sand . And the way you pass on the knowledge was really interesting ( cant forget the fish tailing part 😀 )

Good luck 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use